• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

At What Age Would You Like to Die? :)

At what age would you want to die?

• 1-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 31-40

• 41-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• 81-100

• 101 (dalmatians, good movie, although the sequel 102 was a bit harsh imo) - 110

• 111-120

• 120-205

• Forever

• Total voters

Dan

So I was rather bicurious as of late when I thought of this thread. Although Zelda dungeon members and their sick twisted horrible deaths are no strangers to my mind, I was curious as how long exactly you'd like to live, and expect to live. I don't actually expect to answers the latte on the account of the thread name and the fact that after reading ten words of any post you get bored and move onto the next post. In fact you won't even be reading this you bunch of elephant faced losers, I hope you all rot in a pit of smokey bacon crisps.

So yeah answer the questions.

Predictable two dimensional statements I forsee

P2DS- Haha looks like you made a mistake, Who would want to die FOREVER!
A- Sadly I cannot edit my poll, but while I was making it I had the question "how long do you want to live" in my mind, I'm sure you worked that out however and merely wanted to point that out to make yourself appear rather witty and cool yo, sadly you only proven how LAME you are muhahahaha.

Last edited:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
130, at this point I'm bound to have accomplished everything I have wanted in my life and witnessed some cool technological marvels or human milestones like fusion, humans on Mars or asteroids, cities on water, huge international space stations, even better space telescopes, virtual gaming and most important of all; recordings of our dreams (hehehehe). ;)

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Considering the way our bodies and minds deterioate with old age, I think the 81-100 is the best option. Beyond that and very few of us are in a state of physical or mental shape that would count as properly living. I would like the option of living in my own home until the end, like both my grandparents, I would like to be mentally present to enjoy my life, not lose myself bit by bit until I no longer have a concept of self.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If I could remain youthful I would never want to die. But I don't want to become a 120 year old shrivelled up prune of a man.

octorok74

TETTAC
I chose 81-100. I'd like to live my life, have a family, watch my kids grow up and get married, and then grow old and die happily with someone. I think that age range would allow for that.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It depends really, the idea of death is quite scary, not the process just the idea of that's it... Anyway it all comes down to my health, at the minimum I would like to be survive to around the age of 75 but day if I'm anything over that age and completely helpless and not well, then I think I would rather die in peace. Given the assurance that I'd be healthy then of course, give me as long as possible I would like to see and do may things and watch generations pass, I would hope to be one of them "hip" old people whose secretly wise.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
"At what age would you want to die?"

"I'd like to die forever please, thanks."

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I said 81-100 because that is the age most of my family end up dying (though that may soon change... My Great Grandmother is going on 97!). It also seems to be the average age for death, and I also think I can easily accomplish everything I want to do in life in 80 years!

a little unrelated, but... Might I ask why there is a :) in the thread title?

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
I personally chose 1-30. I want to live hard and die young.
If that doesn't happen, I shall live to be old, and be the nice old lady that hands out cookies and sits in the rocking chair on the porch.
I like those kinds of people. :)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
In fact you won't even be reading this you bunch of elephant faced losers, I hope you all rot in a pit of smokey bacon crisps.
>: ( Hey! I am not!

There is no exact age I would want to live to just as long as I can with good heath. No living bed ridden for me! I picked '111-120' as that seems to be the longest people can live, I expect to live though around 81-100. I have several family members that have gotten to around eighty so I think I have a good chance, and they had/have ok health.

Well, seeing as how I'm an ancient wolf sage whose wandered the forests and mountains for several centuries and watched humekind devolve into...well...this (Seriously, have you seen your planet lately?), I am open to dying at any time now. More like around sixty years of age hume years.

It's just, I am not fond of getting super old and not being able to do anything anymore, and I definitely do not want to revert to an infantile stage in which I'd have to depend on others for every single thing; I enjoy my independence. I'd be thankful to the goddesses if lived to see 100 or so. It'd be amazing to marvel at the advancements as well as the downfall of mankind as well; however, 60 or so is long enough to have lived life and fulfilled my goals and aspirations here on this planet.

I am already a third of the way there...

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I'm a gonna go with 81-100 although I don't really care when I die. I just want to lead a good life and then I don't really care when I go.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
It depends on what I'd look like and if my body will age too. If my body doesn't age, I'd want to live as long as I please. If that is forever, then so be it. However, if I do age, I'd want to be 101-110 when I die. Also, if I were to have a injury, would that stay until I die, or will it heal up? If it doesn't, that would depend on what the injury would be. For example, if I broke a few bones or developed cancer, I still want to live. However if I'm in a coma or have all my limbs amputated, I really wouldn't want to live any longer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom