• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask Me Anything About the Skyward Sword Demo

Favorite enemy was the Stalfos. Keeps you on your toes and really shows the strengths of the combat system. The other was the Hydra-like enemy with the three heads. The first time I took it out easily with a Spin Attack, but the second time it kept moving its heads around so I couldn't get a clear hit against all three! The challenge level was really nice.

Favorite demo was easily the dungeon. There simply wasn't enough to do in either of the others; the flight demo was too restricted and the boss demo, while a cool showcase of Ghirahim and the game's script, was just a boss.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
What was your opinion on some other (if you saw) people playing? Honestly, a ton of videos from E3 showed a bunch of noobs, who waggled like heck, and didn't even see that Link had a shield. In short, they sucked.

SO basically, if you saw anyone (who probably sucked), what was your opinion on them? Do you feel a more better player than them?

*Don't get mad at me (anyone who's reading) if you feel offended by my post, in my humblest opinion, there were a lot of bad *coughterriblecough* players. There are other people who actually did well, but in my opinion, I think a decent person who actually played good is in this video: [video=youtube;DnpFP2ijdAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpFP2ijdAg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'm not sure if you did this, but... Phi's icon appears on the bottom D-pad when Link's low on health. Did you talk to her when this happened; if so, what did she say?

(Every video I've seen so far with Link low on health, people ignored Phi's button.)

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
I'm pretty sure pressing down on the d-pad recenters your sword, not sure about this situation however...

"How did other people do?" - About 70% of people weren't very good. Most people I saw played either the flight or boss battle demos and struggled considerably. Most of the people who chose the dungeon demo actually did pretty well though.
"What does Phi say?" - She just says "you should refill your health."
"Was Ghirahim hard?" - Sort of. The boss battle flows very differently than most Zelda bosses since it's not a matter of using your dungeon item to hit a weak spot or anything. It's more like the classic Zelda bosses from the S/NES games.

Hopefully her comments about refiling your health were only for the demo. I can see that getting really annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom