• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ask a Stupid Question/Get a Stupid Answer

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
No, it's just farting a lot, then entering a worm-hole, causing it to warp to where it started, and it can't stop moving because it's stuck in the infinite void of space and it will continue to move unless acted on by an outside force.

Was my reason a sufficient answer?

(I was about to nag that you didnt have a question, but then it came scrolling along)

The dogs let themselves out.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Naga

MUSICALITY!
the lizalfos youre inquiring about was minding its own buisiness, waiting for Link to wanter along, when all of a sudden it fell down a hole while on patrol, and fell into an underground water geyser which launched him into the air, and he was then caught by a giant cargoroc and exposed to gamma rays from a distant imploding star, and was then dropped into Lake Hylia as a result of the hail that had started to fall, and crawled out and ran into a cave as the hail turned to acid, and then fell into another hole and a satwater underground river which swept him back to his patrol post, but when he crawled out and fell into the mud a chemical reaction occured which mutated the lizalfos into a giant, smelly, lizalfos with the ability to breathe underwater - and a big wart in his nose.

would you like me to repeat that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom