• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Artistic Ability

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Let me tell you this. I think I do have an artistic ability, maybe it could be also a talent.

I like drawing. If it wasn't for my older sister, I think I'll get suckish at it. But I couldn't say I'm amazing at it, probably my art is just good. I'm somewhat creative and I love drawing so much since I was little. When my friends look at my sketchbooks they'll always wonder how and why I'm good at it. But to be honest, I'm not great at drawing people- I'm just good at drawing scenes and background. For example, a sunset. Though, I prefer my human art than background art. I like to imagine that as I draw, I'm doing something like assembling parts of a doll.

I would say that I'm an amateur of drawing digital art. I seriously like my digital art since it seems oddly better than traditional art yet I prefer my traditional art. I like to imagine the mouse as a pencil, the screen as my paper and thus, my digital art could be sometimes similar to my traditional art.

As for some other talents, well, I like music. Music seems to be one of my best abilities and I love hearing the sounds and the beats of a music. I'm also a pianist but I'm just a decent one. Though, my weakness in music is music sheets, since I'm a slow reader but my teacher seems to notice that I'm beginning to read music notes better and not like before. I practice a lot, maybe 2 to 3 hours a day, since I feel so attached with my piano. Other than playing the piano, I do play the recorder in school and my teacher would always compliment me every time I play it perfectly.

This post may sound boastful to other people, but hey. I'm just telling everyone what I have. In fact, everyone isn't perfect and even the perfect people need practices. ;)

ILU

i luv u
I have artistic ability, but I do not feel that it is anything that I should be proud of. With music or drawing/painting, I am able to do pretty much anything once I am shown how to once or twice. It's not really something I have to put a lot of practice into- I am just able to do it. A lot of the time it actually bothers me because my elders are constantly telling me I should "do something with my talents", but I don't really enjoy doing them all that much to begin with. I couldn't even call them hobbies. I can simply play/write music or draw/paint if necessary. *shrug*

...kind of a lame answer, sorry. :/

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I can write the occasional poem if my mood compels me to. I have an eye for interior design and I can draw a little bit. I can also sew if that counts as in art. I love to make jewelry like necklaces and bracelets. Though I'm not freakn amazing at it or any thing I just love doing all that lol.

Yes, I would say so, although I'm almost never happy with my work! I've sold paintings and have been commissioned in the past. I've yet to submit any art on ZD, though.

I do find traditional medium easier than digital, and I find it more freeing. Just my opinion, of course.

bunny

birb overlord
I like to pretend I'm an artist sometimes. :P

But seriously, I don't think I'm an amazing artist or anything; however, I do know that I have at least some artistic talent. I guess I'm sort of all-around crafty. I enjoy drawing, painting, sewing, crocheting, singing, and pretty much almost any of kind DIY project. I suppose I've always been an artsy sort of person.

Rachel

be vigitant
Not really at all when it comes to drawing, acting, and singing, but I really enjoy writing poetry and I think I'm decent at it. I think I have a lot of creativity too, which counts I suppose.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
People seem to think I have artistic talents.
I love to draw, write stories and work with clay. I can pick up some randomly obscure instrument and be able to play short songs in ten minutes flat. I managed to take a legit picture of a person on a roller coaster, and I could clearly see his adorable face.
I think I have some talent.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would say I do, yes. I can draw and write pretty well, both skills just gradually developed as I grew older, yep. Otherwise I don't have much else to go off of though, heheh.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I think a have some artistic ability. I don't write well, and I can only draw whats in front of me. However, I can sing and I even write my own songs and parodies. I also play multiple instruments and have been playing some of the throughout high school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom