• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You Ticklish?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is already a similar and recent thread. I looked but I did not find one.

Good afternoon, everyone. Are you or anyone you know ticklish? I am. If you were to poke my sides, I would practically jump out of chair (assuming I'm sitting down when you do it). I have this one friend who is so ticklish that no matter where you touch her, she jumps. Another one of my friends squeals really loudly if you tickle her.

What about the rest of you?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm only ticklish on my neck, right below my chin. Not sure why only there, but if you can get me there then I'll usually end up curling into a ball trying to protect it and laughing my butt off.

bunny

birb overlord
I am extremely ticklish, especially on my belly and feet. My dad once thought it would be a good idea to hold me down while tickling me... I didn't mean to, but I was squirming around so much I ended up hitting him in the face with my knee. Thankfully, he didn't get a black eye or anything... But even after all that, he still continues to tickle me every now and then... Oh, and I'll also scream/squeal if you poke my sides.

I am extremely ticklish!!!! However if I am pissed off and someone is trying to cheer me up by tickling me I am not ticklish >:)

Mors

~Death~
Very much so, don't mind it though, it's a good thing that can always make me laugh. C:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
less than i used to be. since I've been grumpy and grizzly bear-sized, people generally don't try to find out.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I am horribly ticklish, a trait that I think was passed to me by my mom. I hate being ticklish; the girls I'm around don't expect guys to be ticklish but they know I am, and they abuse the fact of the matter. My sides, rib cage, stomach and around my neck are especially ticklish!

Every day at school, these two girls tickle me whenever they see me and it evokes the worst reactions ever! Once I screamed such a high pitch scream, I myself mistook me for a girl! Another time I started spazzing out as if I were undergoing a seizure! It was terrible! D:

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I'm very ticklish. I'm ticklish just about everywhere & I hate that. Do u know how many ways you can be tickled? Sure, its fun sometimes, but it gets annoying when you're trying to be serious & someone is tickling you! Its terrible cuz you don't want to smile or laugh cuz you're mad or annoyed, but you're laughing anyway cuz you're being made to! Every now and again though, I miss having a tickle fight with my loving parents when I was younger. Ahh those were fun!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I am very ticklish. I tried to get a deep tissue massage at an Aveda salon a couple years back, and my back was just way too sensitive. I had to tell the man to stop because it tickled so bad. My muscle above the knee on both sides are the most ticklish, then my back, sides and tummy, and neck. My feet are about the only thing that are not very ticklish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom