• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

• Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldest

• Middle

• Youngest

• Total voters

Aerauro67

That God of Yellow Foxes
I don't think there's one of these but I could be wrong...

For me, I'm the oldest. It's a good advantage because I can be in charge of the younger siblings (and can sometimes mess with them). xD

Anyways, which one are you?

I am... the youngest. Yepper-doodles. My sister, Molybdenum, is one year, three months, and thirteen days older than me. Yaya. So, with that logic, she's 18, but nerm. But, I'm smarter than my sister. I learned to read before she did, even though she's older than me. Ahahaha.

A while back, when she, my mom and I were in the car, my mom was saying how if something were to happen to her and my dad, Molybdenum would be my legal guardian because she's considered a legal adult now. And then I freaked my sister out by making the [second-] most hilarious evil laugh ever [next to evil-laugh.wav]. And then Molybdenum complained to mom that I was demented, and she was going to use her custody to lock me up. Yah. I'm definitely the youngest child.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am the oldest in my family. There's me and my brother who is 6 years my junior.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I'm the middle of three. Got a brother four years younger and a sister four years older. I'm the best, but to be fair, they don't set the standard very high...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm the middle child, technically speaking. I have an older brother, an older sister, two younger brothers and one younger sister. So that's six in all, and I'm the third child so I'm sorta-kinda the middle one.

But, beyond child-count, I am also the middle child in that I'm a super-odd duck out. My older siblings are both in college and basically ignore the family because they have to work, go to school or hang out with their loserfriends. All my younger siblings play games, are children (13 yrs or younger), and are generally annoying. But me? I'm just...me. Parents bug me to death all the time about getting friends, going out places, staying at home, etc. They don't bug my older siblings or younger siblings about any of that. :I

Kazumi

chagy
I'm the oldest child in my family. I often wish that I was an only child, not because I hate my little brother or anything, but just because I'm really greedy :<

I'm the middle child. I have two brothers, one older and one younger. We're each two years apart although my older brother is two years and three months older than me whereas my younger brother is a mere year and four months younger than me. I've always thought of my younger brother as a close friend due to our proximity in age.

I enjoy being the middle child because I neither have to blaze the trail into the unknown nor bear the full responsibility on my shoulders to assist younger siblings.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'm an only child, and I can easily say it's not the best. Sure, you get almost all of the attention, but it's really suffocating. My parents are often times over protective of me, and it just makes living a lot harder. Not only that, but life is incredibly lonely. You often times have to rely on friends, pets, or other family members for company, and not someone as close and unique as a sibling. To all of those who do have siblings, take your time to appreciate them, because I know that I sure would. :(

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm an only child, and all this expresses everything perfectly:

I'm an only child, and I can easily say it's not the best. Sure, you get almost all of the attention, but it's really suffocating. My parents are often times over protective of me, and it just makes living a lot harder. Not only that, but life is incredibly lonely. You often times have to rely on friends, pets, or other family members for company, and not someone as close and unique as a sibling. To all of those who do have siblings, take your time to appreciate them, because I know that I sure would. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom