• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

• Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldest

• Middle

• Youngest

• Total voters

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
if you want to be technical i'm the middle child. I have an older brother that was put up for adoption before I was born. I was always curious and I always wanted to find him and meet him.. but I'm seriously afraid that he might be angry to meet me because it's me and my younger sister.. but being raised it was just me and my sis.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
I am the only youngest besides Mandy! :eek:

Well, anyways... I am the youngest out of me and my older sister. But I will soon be "an only child" because my sister will be leaving for college in the summer. So I'll be all alone... :c

Be lucky people. My older sister tried to kill me 3 times when were little. She tried strangling me, pushing me off a bench (breaking my nose, I still have a mark for that to this day) and by trying to cut my fingers off. Yeah. Older siblings are the best, right :/. But it's okay, my sister and I are chill now c:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
On ZD(what I mean is my family on here) I'm the second youngest, but in real life I'm the youngest

Last edited:
My brother and I are the youngest of six. But seeing as he is six minutes older than I, that technically makes me the youngest of the bunch...

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I'm the youngest, but also sort of an only child. My two older siblings were both in high school when I was born, and as far back as I can remember, were both moved out. I was raised as an only child, essentially. I used to beg my mom to have another baby :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'm the baby in the family, I have two sisters who are 6,5 & 9 years older than me, so youngest, but since my siblings were so much older I didn't get the real closeness with them until I got older and the age gaps started to matter less and less.

Joy

The Sexy One
I'm the youngest, my sister is a year older. Technically, she's only my half-sister, but I usually refer to her as just my sister.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm the oldest child in my family:
Jimmy (Male, 17)
Liam (Male, 14)
Daniel (Male, 8)
Alana (Female, 6)
Shane (Male, 5)
Makes for more responsibility but it has its great advantages too :) Like living with the 2nd oldest in a separate flat in my parents backyard, hardly any rules too. I actually don't remember the last time I was in trouble from my parents, I suppose it's not that they don't care just more of the fact that I don't do stupid stuff anyway :) Liam on the other hand....

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I have one younger sister. I guess it's alright. My parents always held me to higher standards, which was a little difficult in my high school years- my sister would always be sneaking around and seemed to get minimal punishment, where if I even got a C in class, I would get similar punishment. However, my parents also trusted me more, even before my sister got into her rebellious age, so that was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom