• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

Are You The Only, Oldest, Middle, Or Youngest Child?

• Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldest

• Middle

• Youngest

• Total voters

masterSword2

Smile!
I'm the oldest. I have one younger sister. (I'm two years older than her.) It's awesome being the oldest. Even though my parents have higher standards for me, I have more privileges.

octorok74

TETTAC
I am the oldest of four boys. Yeah, they are very annoying, but they are mine. I wouldn't trade them for the world even though I dislike some of them.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Realistically speaking I'm an only child, but I have two step-brothers, one who is younger than me and still around and another who is older than me that got sent back to the Island years ago because he was a troublemaker.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm the youngest in my family. I have 4 older siblings in total so that means I'm the fifth sibling. I always get lonely since my sisters sleep together and my brothers sleep together while I sleep alone. They also sometimes leave me alone when they're doing something... so mostly me and my siblings aren't that too close. But I like it when I'm alone, it's really peaceful without anyone around.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I am the oldest of four. Kinda annoying to have younger siblings sometimes, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. :)

And even though I am the oldest, I don't act nor have the mentality that people typically think of the oldest sibling having. My younger sister tends to have that mentality more than I do, but that doesn't mean that I can't be protective of my younger siblings if the situation called for it. Nobody messes with my younger siblings!

bunny

birb overlord
I'm the youngest of 3. The oldest is my brother who is 23, and the middle is my sister who is 21. There's quite a gap between my siblings and me. I like being the youngest, though. I've learned a lot by watching my brother and sister. Of course there are still things I'll have to learn on my own; it is helpful, though. Plus, I can see that my parents have softened up a little throughout the years. I can do things now that my brother and sister couldn't do till they were 18.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Well, I'm a younger sister, but since my older sister is off to college at a dorm, I'm technically the only child 9/10 of the time. While she was in high school, she had a job, was on marching band, & ran track, so I barely had any time with her then either. Even as I was younger, I consider her more of a older, wiser friend than an enemy like other siblings do. Hmmm I wonder if she thought I was annoying when I was younger...

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Oldest of three! :) And I've noticed...as the eldest, I seem to take the responsibility of taking care of them when it's just us going somewhere. As much as they annoy me, I would defend them to the ends of the Earth.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm the youngest, AND I LOVE IT!

Both of my sisters moved out over 5 years ago so I don't have to split any space or money with them. I can tell you it's pretty awesome having the entire upper level of my house for myself and getting all the money my parents give me when going out which I had to split with them earlier. Not only that but my sisters happen to actually like me and have beast jobs, so they spoil me every month with clothes and gym supplements.

The only downside is that both of them are married with children, so during the holidays I have to buy expensive presents for those kids. I also have to do all of the chores in the house by myself, cleaning is the worst one.. I have a huge house so takes like 4-6 hours to completely clean it.. even more after a party. :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom