• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Are You a Roller or a Walker?

Do you Walk or Roll?

• Walk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
I used to be a huge roller, but I guess I did it so much I annoyed myself with it. Now I am almost exclusively a walker. I wouldn't be rolling everywhere in real life, so I suppose is feels more personal and immersing to just walk. Walking over the crest of a hill to see what lays beyond feels more epic to me than rolling uphill and stumbling into the new scenery.

I have to be honest! if I were link I would be running instead of power walking everywhere! like in TP he just took his sweet *** time getting anywhere (except in wolf link form)
And I did a whole lot of rolling in SS! It was so much more fun than before!

I always rolled in the 3Ds, which made me feel kind of silly... I'm so glad they put the running mechanism in SS, it just felt so much more epic than rolling everywhere :D

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I was a roller in the 64 games, i used to roll everywhere i went except in dungeons. i cant be rollin around when i got to think, im not the best multi-tasker. in the good ol 2D days i dashed everywhere i went and saved a lot of bombs by dashing into walls to open up the secret holes (ah ha, not many of you knew that did ya LOL). as for all these glitch moves from OoT i dont even know what you guys are talking about, i have played that game over a million times and dont know how to do a superslide or what ever. then again i have never been good at exploiting glitches, unless im playin halo, i will glitch that thing to pieces (rocket sword anyone?) anyways, that how i "Roll" hahahaha im so funny

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Depends on the game and situation. In most games I roll, in Hyrule Field I run backwards(in OOT), but in SS I hardly ever roll since
it's kind of a pain and makes the energy meter run out really fast.

Most of the time I roll though, so yeah.

bunny

birb overlord
A roller. (lol) I think I prefer rolling because my brother has always rolled. (I cannot get over how weird that sounds.) When I was younger I watched him play Zelda all the time; I guess I just followed his example. At one point I stopped because I was told it sounds annoying... But then I saw a video that showed rolling is faster, so now I do it again.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I always rolled, whether it was OoT on the N64, the DS games or TP on the Wii. In fact, my sisters were watching me play TP and they would always ask why I constantly made him roll. I would tell them, "It's just faster!" :)

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
Walk.

I don't like rolling because it makes Link look like he suffered severe brain trauma, multiple times. What would you think if you were just walking along and some weird kid just rolled right on by you?

MM is the exception when Link is in Goron form, that's fun!

You have inspired me to make a video! Of someone rolling all over the place to get anywhere! And then show the reaction of the spectators!

I walk in every game aside form Wind Waker, the rolling in other games has always felt slower to me aside from Wind Waker which felt faster than walking but maybe thats because Link was so small that he felt slower... And as well with OoT3D, walking as Link feels sooooo smooth its almost orgasmic so i'll never pass that up for rolling <3

orgasmic... o_O lol :P Jk.

I also roll esp. in OOT with the Hover boots. Man it is so difficult getting the biggorons sword only rolling :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom