• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anyone Excited About Silent Hill: Revelation?

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
YES!!!! I feel like I've been waiting forever for a 2nd movie. I hope they stay true to the game. I like Heather and her whole story.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
Based on some of the pictures and footage I've seen, it stays pretty close to the game. Even the main character looks like Heather in the game.

I looked at some screen shots and stuff and I think the movies looks great. However, there is one tiny flaw that I need to address. In one of the screenshots, Pyramid Head is seen. Now I know that PH was in the first SH movie and he was in Homecoming, but PH should not be in this movie. In fact, he should only be part of SH2 and nothing else and if you are a SH fan, I think you would know why.

I wanted to kick something when i discovered Bassett was writing and directing i hate his films,m theyre so uninspiring and flawed. Not as bad as Uwe Boll but certainly not someone i'd give Silent Hill to. Though as a whole the Silent Hill franchise has bombed since 4 when the series moved out of Japan. The first movie was one of the best games to movie adaptations i've seen, usurping the original mortal kombat movie, the second MK film being one of the worst adaptations as will most likely be the case for SH:R and may even be a direct to dvd affair. It wouldn't surprise me if it was.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I looked at some screen shots and stuff and I think the movies looks great. However, there is one tiny flaw that I need to address. In one of the screenshots, Pyramid Head is seen. Now I know that PH was in the first SH movie and he was in Homecoming, but PH should not be in this movie. In fact, he should only be part of SH2 and nothing else and if you are a SH fan, I think you would know why.

I totally agree. He is the manifestation of James' sexual guilt and tension. Why make him some random monster in the movie? It kind of ticked me off really. Even though he looked amazing...

ask yourself this though- are video game movies ever a good idea? RE sucked if you compare it to the game. try enjoying them as a separate experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom