• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Tips on Catching Rabbits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raqattack85

I am a fan of this game and am having some trouble with catching some rabbits.
Anyone have any good tips with catching those fast ones?
Thanks

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I am a fan of this game and am having some trouble with catching some rabbits.
Anyone have any good tips with catching those fast ones?
Thanks

You shoot a bomb at the rabbit and once you see GO!, you then wait until the rabbit stops moving and then touch it to trap it in the net. And PRESTO!, you officially caught a rabbit! I hope this helps you!

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I usually wait for them to start jumping, then tap about half a cm in front of them while they are still moving. I've caught about 30 rabbits on my first try by doing that. Best of luck!

Austin

Austin
Some rabbits will stop for short periods of time. If you want and time it out right, you'll catch them with ease. Some don't stop short enough, but a fractional of a second. This is the time you want to pay attention to what direction, and poke the area ahead of them. There is about a .5 second delay/time required for your net to go down. It takes some practice to time this down, but its possible.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Well all I have to say is when the rabbit stops to rest that is your chance.They can be difficult to catch and it does take time.But don't fear you can do it.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Here's my advice... DON'T CATCH THEM!!! Just forget about the whole Rabbitland thing, to me it's impossible. That's just me. To me, they appear impossible.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You can wait until it stops long enough for you to catch it. If it doesn't stop, make a reasonable guess on where it would go (like in direction and speed) so you can catch it. My first profile was deleted somehow and it had EVERYTHING except finishing Slippery Station and getting all the train parts so now I have to start all over with the rabbits.

F

flaregamer82253

Anticipate fast you got ten seconds to catch them meaning you have to have DEAD ON PERFECT ANTICIPATION this is why it was hard for me to get all the rabbits

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Well, the only tip I can give you, is have your net ready, then when the stop for a second, quickly catch them.:zora:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom