• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Any Tea Drinkers Out There?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm just making this thread to find out if there are any tea drinkers amongst the fine people of Zelda Dungeon. I also want to know what type of tea you like and how you like it.

I drink earl grey tea, preferably loose leaf but I don't mind it in bags either.There are two ways I best like to drink my earl grey, the first is with sugar syrup and brandy. The second is I like to eat a sweetner first before drinking the tea. Like the Gorons of OOT who have become such gourmets that they can only eat the rocks of dodongo's cavern I can no longer drink ordinary tea, it now tastes vile to me. It's earl grey or nothing.

So how do you like your tea, if you like it?

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Tea is more or less my thing around here, next to spreading :shinesprite: around anyways, hahah. Ah, overall Green Tea is the one I like quite a bit though, usually just put some honey and sugar in it and then drink the stuff. I'm sure I'm bound to come by a type that I'll like more eventually, but at the moment it's Green Tea for me.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
*Raises hand*
I always drank tea ever since a kid. First creamed and sweeted and since I turned 15 pure with nothing in it but tea. I love almost all flavors. I drink it even more when I have a cold.

I am a man who enjoys his fine teas. I feel safe in declaring myself the premier tea connoisseur in ZD, and the entire ocean for that matter. It's the gentlemen's beverage, and I am a true gentleman.

Does iced-tea count? If so, I drink it all the time -- especially during the summertime. I'm a fan of flavors such as Honey, Lemon, and plain Green Tea. ;)

Iced tea is an abomination. I equally respect and abhor your preference.

Dan

I love tea,
110px-PG_Tips.png
Add with milk.
I also love many herbal teas as well. I enoy my tea while skydiving to the USA. I like to make an entrance.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Let's just say...

Among the Christmas gifts my sweetie got me this year, the one that has seen the most use is the fancy cast-iron teapot.

My preference is for black teas and oolong. I get loose leaf when I can, but since I was raised on iced tea made from Lipton tea bags, I love that, too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Arabic Green Tea
sugared a bit, maybe some honey
Overall it's just delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom