• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anubis Gallery

Sure Ill get right on it! ;) Already made one for blue but he's using it for a xmas card! XD

EDIT: Cameron Im done with your avatar! :D
29paicn.png

Hope it will do! :)

Now, how do you get the avatar to work?
ANYWAY, THANKS ANOTHER MILLION, ANUBIS!!!!!!

Anubis

The most inactive active
No, thank you! ^^ And to get your avatar to work open setting press edit avatar then you press browse and seek up where you saved the image! That simple really! ;)

No, thank you! ^^ And to get your avatar to work open setting press edit avatar then you press browse and "seek up where you saved the image"! That simple really! ;)

The part in the red speech marks is the part I do not understand. How do you save in a specific area? Please be more pacific.
Thanks again for the amazing avatar and signuture!!!

Anubis

The most inactive active
The part in the red speech marks is the part I do not understand. How do you save in a specific area? Please be more pacific.
Thanks again for the amazing avatar and signuture!!!
What Im not getting what you mean.. Ill try to explain again: You right-click the avatar and save it at the place you wanna save it, then you open settings choose edit avatar and select the ''browse'' mark left-click it and go to the place where you saved the avatar and open it, now your done press ''save'' in the bottom of the page. I hope I was enough specific now, eh?
If there's a error just tell me and Ill try using the avatar aswell just to edit it so it will work! ;)

Right. Act as though I have a big peice of writing on Microsoft Word. Take me through of how you managed to do it . Tell me what you clicked and everything.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Right. Act as though I have a big peice of writing on Microsoft Word. Take me through of how you managed to do it . Tell me what you clicked and everything.
You go to settings, there should be a edit avatar on the left click it, there you mark the use custom avatar, then you see it stands option 1 you can enter a link, option 2 upload image for computer under it it stands ''Browse''
click there open the image the avatar I made for you, then click save changes! I bet you can manage that, right?

S

SamuraiOfShikah

Good news, (First offtopic schools over its holidays break! ^^) and Blue gave me a School kid art from the manga so now I can probarly make it! But hey no promises..
and for the rest of you I cant do ANY spirit tracks avatars/signatures til I get the game my self, dont want to ruin my gameplay! :P

EDIT: Skull kid signature done.. it might be bad.. sorry! :S
90242t.png

Im just so tired no sleep and stuff! :(
Btw are you really sure about having it 600x300? I mean for example I would use about 450x200-500x270 but thats just me. :P Just saying its BIG! XD

lol I'll go with what you said, I agree, it certainly is big. xD

W

Wolfe

I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you're not quite that good at Photoshop or whatever.
They look like a background, and a badly drawn Link/Skull Kid, and text on lowered opacity.
: /

You go to settings, there should be a edit avatar on the left click it, there you mark the use custom avatar, then you see it stands option 1 you can enter a link, option 2 upload image for computer under it it stands ''Browse''
"click there open the image" the avatar I made for you, then click save changes! I bet you can manage that, right?

You practicly said that before! You didn't tell a place where (likewise) I could save it before! Tell me a place that I could put my (yours) avatar.

Anubis

The most inactive active
I really don't want to hurt your feelings but you're not quite that good at Photoshop or whatever.
They look like a background, and a badly drawn Link/Skull Kid, and text on lowered opacity.
: /
Yeah I know my latest have been like that.. But you should try to make a skull kid in Links clothes..and I have other stuff to do both on my PC and reality, I try to make my work quick like in tops 20mins.... please make me a better skull kid WITHOUT mask in 20mins and look for a background. -.-
The text is ment to be on lower quality..I try to make it like a 8bit text or something almost like that.

You practicly said that before! You didn't tell a place where (likewise) I could save it before! Tell me a place that I could put my (yours) avatar.
Just save it on your desktop and upload the image from there, its not quite specific where you save it and if you dont want it on your PC just delete it..

SamuraiOfSheikah I resized the image..
2la78tz.png

Sorry again, Anubis, but where on my desktop do I save it? You are not being very clear. You would be if you were using proper english, like me.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Sorry again, Anubis, but where on my desktop do I save it? You are not being very clear. You would be if you were using proper english, like me.
...Okay this time you have to get it, first right-click the avatar, create a folder on your desktop, save the avatar there, go to setting up in the right corner, left-click the ''edit avatar'' button, then left-click the ''usecustom avatar'',
now left-click the ''browse'' button and select the folder you just made on the desktop and double left-click the avatar, now press save changes and your done.

Ryan heres your signature.
9i8nrb.png

Use this code in your signature: [IMG+]http://i45.tinypic.com/9i8nrb.png[/IMG] but remove the + symbol cause thats just there to not create a image here and now.

This might be an error, but you can't save them ! Since you are online now, tell me how you pasted it.
Oh, by the way, since I'm Ryan304050's brother, I'll pass on his enormas Thanks.

W

Wolfe

Yeah I know my latest have been like that.. But you should try to make a skull kid in Links clothes..and I have other stuff to do both on my PC and reality, I try to make my work quick like in tops 20mins.... please make me a better skull kid WITHOUT mask in 20mins and look for a background. -.-
The text is ment to be on lower quality..I try to make it like a 8bit text or something almost like that.

Still looks like crap.
Why don't you try harder? 20 minutes isn't quite enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom