• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

D

Dragonking

Go BLEACH and HAJIME NO IPPO!!!!!!!!
gr8 gr8, second season of Ippo :D

Also I'm really curious about this horroranime but can't find it.
Does anyone know where I can check Higurashi(and the second season)?
I freakin hate licensed b****-a** nonsense.

I just started watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, and it's fairly good so far.

It's like the Super Smash Bros. of CLAMP, though, what with all the characters from other CLAMP anime. XD

D

Dragonking

Yeah first episode Hajime no Ippo second season :p
I'm gonna check it out about a month or 2 later.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yeah first episode Hajime no Ippo second season :p
I'm gonna check it out about a month or 2 later.

Yeah i also saw that. (Megaton Punch)
But apparently has this season only 12 or 13 episodes :(

I finished wathing Fire Emblem OAV.
it has only 2 episodes but since i'm playing Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the DS, i kinda wanted to know the storyline better of marth

I would like to say that if anyone here hasn't seen Scrapped Princess, they really should. At first it looks like another medieval fantasy anime, but there's a LOT more to it, and it gets really intriguing pretty quickly.

It also has a much deeper story than it seems like at first. I've almost finished watching it, and it's one of my favorite anime of all time now!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
I would like to say that if anyone here hasn't seen Scrapped Princess, they really should. At first it looks like another medieval fantasy anime, but there's a LOT more to it, and it gets really intriguing pretty quickly.

It also has a much deeper story than it seems like at first. I've almost finished watching it, and it's one of my favorite anime of all time now!

UUUhm... isn 't that the one that this princess would bring doom to the world of some kind of prophecy?

Yeah i saw that one, weird twist is that its medival but also a little sci-fi.
I liked that one, but its not a fave title on my list :D

Also finished watching Hyakko.
Currently watching Tower of Druaga 1st season (apperently there is a ongoing 2nd season)

UUUhm... isn 't that the one that this princess would bring doom to the world of some kind of prophecy?

Yeah i saw that one, weird twist is that its medival but also a little sci-fi.
I liked that one, but its not a fave title on my list :D
That would be the one. :xd:

Yeah, I thought that was a really interesting twist myself.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
That would be the one. :xd:

Yeah, I thought that was a really interesting twist myself.

Yes there are more medieval or medieval/fantasy animes. In fact there is alot
My 2 Favorites in that genre would be Claymore and Beserker(a old anime).
So if you like the Genre, i really reccomenf these 2 titles. But still Claymore is really good.
It has 26 eps, i really wished they would have made a second season of it.

Yes there are more medieval or medieval/fantasy animes. In fact there is alot
My 2 Favorites in that genre would be Claymore and Beserker(a old anime).
So if you like the Genre, i really reccomenf these 2 titles. But still Claymore is really good.
It has 26 eps, i really wished they would have made a second season of it.
Berserk, the one with Gatz right? I'll pass... :xd:

I've heard enough about it from my siblings who've seen it... not too interested. I'll check out Claymore, though.

C

Crystallion

Anime is the one reason I don't watch cartoons anymore, much more detailed art and better animation, also, more plot (please don't take offense if you do watch it, I still love Simpsons and Family Guy, and maybe others too xD) The other being that I grew out of it.

But I love anime, especially magic girl and fantasy. My favorite one is Sailor Moon, I even like the English dub (zomg!). :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom