• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Anime!

linkman8

True and Noble
The really addicting part is the Intro song for some reason. :D
I know what you mean. I was confused at first, thinking "what is this?" but it grows on you, doesn't it?
I think some of my favorite episodes are some of the latter ones, like 19-24. I like the others too, but the latter ones are my favorites.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
linkman8, you mentiond something about Azumanga Daioh.
i'm currently watching it, its good but not better then lucky star.

ow yeah here is some big news!!!
more new seasons coming up in december and january :D

Also a new season of Hajime no Ippo, one of my fave animes!

Here is the link!

linkman8

True and Noble
Awesome, lots of new stuff coming out. That Asu no Yoichi looks pretty good, I may look into that one in the future.
So now that you're watching Azumanga Daioh, does that mean you finished Lucky Star?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I started watching Death Note recently. It's different from most of the anime I've seen so far, but that's one of the reasons I like it.

I'm generally a really big fan of anime. As for what kinds, I generally prefer Shonen anime, and generally ones with science fiction or fantasy aspects. I also prefer anime with no fanservice, or at least minimal fanservice.

I currently watch: Naruto, Bleach, Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit, Scrapped Princess.

My favorites of all time are: Fullmetal Alchemist, ScRYed, Noein: To Your Other Self, Samurai 7, as well as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.

Other ones I've seen and liked (I'm missing several, I can't think of them all) are: Blood +, Yu Yu Hakusho, Arjuna, Argento Soma, Shingu, Cowboy Bebop, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Blue Gender, Kenshin, Shaman King, Getbackers, Digimon: Digital Monsters, Death Note... and others.

I also loved Teen Titans and Avatar: The Last Airbender, even though they were "American anime."

Last edited:

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
You call that long, check out my list!

NOTE: * = ongoing or a second season to come.

Just finished watching: Gilgamesh

Currently watching: Monster

Planning to watch: There are some ongoing second seasons, so i'm waiting until there are more eps. Will list those in the future.

I haven't even heard of most of those. That is a HHHHUUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEE list.

Technically Avatar is American with some Chinese. I actually watched that back when it was on too, and I was thinking, "There is not a lot of Japanese culture in this, it's more Chinese".
Has anyone else noticed that, or am I mistaken?
It combines a lot of Asian and Oriental cultural styles. I believe all the writing is Chinese.

There are elements of Tibetan monks, Chinese culture, Japanese Culture, Indian culture, and other stuff in Avatar.

The Earth Kingdom is mostly Chinese in design, I believe, while the Fire Nation is mostly Japanese.

(By the way, anime is Japanese animation, not Chinese. I consider Avatar an "American anime," because it has so many aspects in common with anime. I still consider it one even though it's American.)

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Oh yes i remember this one.

But Moo Moo, youtube will often delete this anime episodes regarding the copyright when its licenced. they are really strict about this. also most of the time its split in parts.
Now normaly its against the rules to advertise other sites, but for this time, i guess it can 't harm.

Normaly i use Veoh, there are lot of people who upload it there and its not split in parts. And its quality is really good and free.

There are more sites like this, for instance:
Megavideo (problem is, not 2 long ago, after wathing like 72 minutes, you have to wait a hour to watch again for free)
Imeem (great quality but it takes a while to load)
Crunchyroll (you have to register for this, but after licenced videos are removed)

There are all also a bunch of Anime sites who upload entrire series (they link Veoh vids, Megavideo Vids ect.)
Even if a anime is licenced, they alter the title so people can 't find it, so thats a good thing.

The site i use often is www.zomganime.com.
Here they update every day if a new ungoing anime episode is up and there is a whole archive of anime series (see anime series list)

so for the people who are new to this, well hope this helps.

linkman8

True and Noble
I usually just use Veoh as well unless they don't have what I'm looking for, in that case I'd go to Youtube or something. I'd prefer Veoh though, because like you said, it's free and has full-length, high quality videos.

mewtwolord

Hello World
naruto is my favorite anime believe die shadow clone jutsu go one side use rasengan the others use chidori go KABOOM *explosion*FATALITY

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yeah i also watch Naruto and Bleach every week when a new ep is up. but when there is too many fillers, it gets boring.
anyway, its about time that some ungoing anime is going to end and new ones will come

finished watching:
Azumanga Daioh
Murder Princess
Scrapped Princess
Weiss Kreuz
Weiss Kreuz Gluhen
Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor
Chaos;HEAd
Kannagi
Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka
Vampire Knight Guilty (second season)
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (second season)
Nodame Cantabile Pari-Hen (second season)

Izagar

Working on a webcomic. :D
Yes who watches anime?
What kinda anime do you like?
Which anime have you watched or are you currently watching?

In order:

I do.

Pokemon or Yu-gi-oh! :/

Yu-gi-oh! 5Ds

I don't watch a lot of things. I read or surf on the internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom