• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Kylo wouldn't act so hastily and over the top as scum, this attracts way too much attention to them, which I think is something they wouldn't risk.

kaoru_point_small.jpg
thanks bud.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Spider-Bok - 2 (funnier6, TattooArtist)
All Might - 1 (Spider-Bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (walrusdawson)
YIGAhim - 1 (Mido)
funnier6 - 2 (Minish_Link, Kylo Ken)
Zachie - 1 (Ayano Keiko)

Not voting - DekuNut, karu, Libk, Zachie, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, YIGAhim, Mellow Ezlo, All Might, DarthWolf

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET.

funnier6

Courage~
I agree, just @ing someone wouldn't be enough to get their attention. But for a townie who should be concerned about not voting out other townies, that way would be a hell of a lot more efficient than putting a vite on them. Again, if bok won't be on, then he can't defend himself against the votes.

Your second point is that it's only 2 votes out if 11. But if the day ended right now, bok will be lynched. Rules state by the end of the day, whoever has most votes gets lynched. If it ends in a tie(which it was till Tatt voted) no one is lynched.
"But Kylo you incredibly sexy man, the day doesn't end till Thursday night."
True my adoring fan. But the way I see it is that we're on the second half of the day and mafia made a move.

Look at the post with my first vote. No overreacting, no thrashing. Just said along the lines of," You broke the tie" then voted. Then instead of properly defending their vote, Tatt and Funnier try to deflect, and ask me to defend mine. Sure, I explain what I thought was suspicious about their votes. Tatt only voted for bok cause Funnier said to. And Funnier did to spark a convo(which is ridiculous because again, bok's might barely be here so why pick him and you can still @ him which is safer). I don't think these two defenses hold up for reasons I've already explained, so my vote is justified.

Plus, the overreaction was on their side. Not like my vote did anything, right? Neither Funnier nor Tatt will be lynched if the day ended right now, yet look at the backlash.
I fail to see how I overreacted.

Keep forgetting who’s in this game, big game is big. @karu @Mido @Minish_Link @DekuNut give me some thoughtss

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
But if the day ended right now, bok will be lynched.
And if the molecules in the air refracted lower frequency light waves, the sky would be red.

While I agree with the overall concept of being mindful of other people's votes, the only possible way that the phase would end before the designated time, which is still over 24 hours away, would be if we hit majority.
A 2 vote bandwagon is hardly going to pick up steam that quickly to cause majority because anybody who isn't Mafia, which in an 11 person wagon would be most of them, decided to unvote.

Your quick triggered vote was not very well thought out, in my opinion, but that doesn't make you necessarily scum.

Speaking of quick triggered votes, @walrusdawson still has a serious vote on the other ME. I'd like to hear more from him, especially since the reason for his vote was because he took an RVS vote seriously.

D

Deleted member 14134

I still have about 6/7 pages to give a solid read through. Was sick most of yesterday and I'm no feeling too great again today.

D

Deleted member 14134

I can't look at my phone too long without feeling sick but idk why funnier "pressured" me in the first place. So people would "talk about it" when there was already stuff going on. I'm going now, I'll try to post tomorrow.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Never really got heated up. I just like mafia games, lol. All I did was defend my vote, which I expect everyone to do. I also unvoted Tatt cause Mez's explanation held for me.
It came over to me as if you were annoyed, the fact of your quick posts in a row didn't help either.

Yes I know you unvoted, but I still wanted to mention that to base my read on you.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can you read?
As a matter of fact, I can! Amazing, isn't it. In fact, I've mentioned you being sick several times now but you chose to ignore those, although I shouldn't be surprised that you chose to ignore something I said.

I appreciate your concern though, and your passive aggressive response. When you're ready to stop being such an ass to me, let me know!

funnier6

Courage~
I can't look at my phone too long without feeling sick but idk why funnier "pressured" me in the first place. So people would "talk about it" when there was already stuff going on. I'm going now, I'll try to post tomorrow.

It was on page four 24 hours into the game, the only thing going on was RVS.

Do you doubt I would do such a thing?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, I agree that Ken doesn't look scummy, he just happens to believe something that the vast majority of the players disagree on entirely. It reminds me of the way he played in Anime Girls mafia.

I'm on the bus rn and then I'm gonna take a quick power nap, I'll say more later.

Mido

Version 1

Keep forgetting who’s in this game, big game is big. @karu @Mido @Minish_Link @DekuNut give me some thoughtss

I still have yet to fully read through the Ken-TA spat, but I'm working on that. As far as I can tell I really don't have that much to contribute on that case beyond what a few others have said. I don't think Ken's move is scummy, and I largely agree with Darthwolf's take on the situation. I've already stated my piece on YIGAhim, and I will address his larger post towards my concerns.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

you suck
#ThoughtsGiven

One thing I do want to say is that I don't trust meta. It can be easily changed and used if a person both knows their meta and seeks to change things. When a person becomes self-aware of what they are, as YIGA has, I start dismissing meta arguments.

You don't have a reason behind it either. I was barely paying attention.
Then pay attention. This isn't a game where you just coast by. You focus. You think critically. You consider motives, the concrete information presented to you, words, everything... if you want to play this game, you really have to play this game. If nothing else base your votes off your own words, not the commands of others. Even if you're completely wrong, you learn from that. You don't learn from making someone else's pressure vote because they asked you to.
I don't have a problem with you making a vote, or even doing it because someone else suggested it. I just have a problem with the thought you (didn't) put into it.

Lone_Garurumon

Standing Out
Reading through that whole Kylo Ken debacle, tattooArtist just looks like a newbie who's not 100% certain what they're doing, so I'm willing to let them slide for now.
As for Kylo Ken themselves, normally I'd be leaning scum on such an overreaction, but from the way their posts read, it does seem to be something that they do honestly believe. And I feel like scum would've just conceded the point and backed down trying not to draw attention, so while I don't agree with them, I've actually got a bit of a Town lean on Kylo at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom