• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
without literally no reason
...sooo she had a reason, then? :P

funnier did actually tell her to vote for Bok, several pages ago, though, at the time, this would not have broken a tie.

Still, considering that before this, your only contributions to the game were two nonsensical posts, it seems like you're definitely over reacting to one vote. It's a 2 vote bandwagon, and there is still plenty of time remaining in the phase.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
What vote tie
Funnier voted for Bok before you did. Lots of people had votes on them but it was all tied at 1. You broke the tie. That looks suspicious to me.
Well I did ask her to but idk if that’s why she did it.

Is that all you’ve got to say?
Wait, so you asked her to voted for him and still have your vote on him knowing that's a tiebreaker? Lmao, I got my eye on you.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Funnier voted for Bok before you did. Lots of people had votes on them but it was all tied at 1. You broke the tie. That looks suspicious to me.

Wait, so you asked her to voted for him and still have your vote on him knowing that's a tiebreaker? Lmao, I got my eye on you.

I was told to vote for Bok and I didn't even know about the tie.

Kylo Ken

Still, considering that before this, your only contributions to the game were two nonsensical posts, it seems like you're definitely over reacting to one vote. It's a 2 vote bandwagon, and there is still plenty of time remaining in the phase.

2 posts relating to the theme of the game, anime. Also we're over halfway done with the day.

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Then why did you vote? I mean, multiple people including yourself just said that it was because he told you to. Now you're changing your story.

I'm not changing my story, I'm correcting it. Besides if I was that suspicious why would Funnier back me up? Despite the fact he told me to vote for Bok

Kylo Ken

This was on like page five so, it wasn’t a big deal then. Have you read everything?
Maybe not every post from the start. But it stands right now that you have a vote on bok, told Tatt to also vote bok, and it ended up breaking a tie. And since I called it out, neither of you have unvoted, saying it's not such a big deal.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Spider-Bok - 2 (funnier6, TattooArtist)
All Might - 1 (Spider-Bok)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (walrusdawson)
Ayano Keiko - 1 (DarthWolf)
YIGAhim - 1 (Mido)
funnier6 - 1 (Minish_Link)
Zachie - 1 (Ayano Keiko)
TattooArtist - 1 (Kylo Ken)

Not voting - DekuNut, karu, Libk, Zachie, CheffOfGames, Lone_Garurumon, Maniacal Engineer, NekoLily, YIGAhim, Mellow Ezlo, All Might

With 20 players alive it takes 11 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, November 9th 2017 at 11:00 PM CET.

funnier6

Courage~
Maybe not every post from the start. But it stands right now that you have a vote on bok, told Tatt to also vote bok, and it ended up breaking a tie. And since I called it out, neither of you have unvoted, saying it's not such a big deal.
Well if you had read you would see the context was I had just put a pressure vote on bok, then tattoo said she didn’t know who to vote so I suggested she vote bok with me so as to start discussion.
Because you're both mafia.
o_O

If you’re actually serious you’re going to have to expand on that.

Kylo Ken

Well if you had read you would see the context was I had just put a pressure vote on bok, then tattoo said she didn’t know who to vote so I suggested she vote bok with me so as to start discussion.
o_O

If you’re actually serious you’re going to have to expand on that.
Well, the conversation has started, and yet neither if you have taken your votes off. Also, you don't need to vote on someone yo start a conversation with them. Just @THEM.

Also, I already expanded on my suspicion.

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom