• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Vote: funnier6

Isn't it about time for you to be scum again? :P

Shh, I’m finally getting some good luck. :P
Bandwagons got on a rvs wouldn’t make much sense since most people will remove their rvs votes when more information starts to arise in day 1. I personally feel like rvsing is just to put pressure on people to see their reaction. I was planning on voting mez before the game started and since their was already some heat on him in this rvs stage I didn’t see a problem with voting him as I could probably get some sort of reaction off him. He wasn’t any close to majority anyways though so I didn’t get much of a reaction so that’s why I felt it was a lost cause and moved my rvs to someone else. You gotta do something to try to start guessing who is who. Day 1 can be pretty uneventful since we don’t have a mafia kill or any potential town and/or sk kills to go off of so you kind of got to improvise something. I know it’s early in the game but I feel like it’s best to start strategizing something as soon as possible.

Pressure vote isn’t really a pressure vote unless you say it is but I like this post.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If you notice that there are enough people on him with joke votes then why did you not pick someone else? I get that you wanted to vote him from the start, but if there is enough on him then you should consider someone else.

This looks to me like a bandwagon which is trying to be hidden.
Vote: Ayano Keiko
It's understandable that you wouldn't know this, being new here, but Keiko and I have history, probably moreso than anybody else in this game. So I didn't think much of his vote, nothing out of the ordinary really. Plus, as ME2 (I get to be number 1 :right:) said, it didn't put me in any danger seeing as the day phase is long and the player list is large.

Anyway, I might as well Unvote. I do appreciate the day starting to get serious now!

funnier6

Courage~
Kay I think it’s been 24 hours.

Unvote

Vote: Bok
(for emphasis)

Pressure vote is pressure vote, bok being easeh peaseh town read is no more.

Discuss.

Mido

Version 1
Never swam competitively in my life. Thanks for asking

I wasn't pinged about the start of this game .-.

Vote: Mez

Glad to hear it! :)

Unvote

I have no reason to vote mez right now

This seems like an awfully quick turnaround even for a random vote.

Darth, a couple of things to consider here, because I had thought the same way you are for a moment.
1. Day phases are 72 hours, which means there is plenty of time to undo a joke vote on a joke wagon.
2. Majority is 11/20. Three votes in a game this large at the beginning of D1 is probably not going to get someone lynched.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but, honestly, to me this looks more like you trying to hide/start a bandwagon than Ayano's post does.

My whole take on Ayano's vote was that its tone was lighthearted, which it seems most people are seeing as well. I'm not really sure that Darthwolf was trying to hide/start a bandwagon for the sake of finding a wagon if only because his post containing the vote appears reasoned enough. Only thing I could see that may look bad regarding his vote is if the potential counterwagon was to protect Mellow Ezlo, but I'm not certain he'd be blatant about making a move like that at this time if the two are aligned.

Pressure vote is pressure vote, bok being easeh peaseh town read is no more.

B-bu-bu-but my Bok town reads are in season! :(

D

Deleted member 14134

Actually if anything, darths reaction to AK gives me a slight town read on him.

funnier6

Courage~
I know I do!

*Goes to talk about it*

*...*

*Realizes there's nothing to talk about yet*

Mido does make a good point about YIGA though. His sudden vote removal off me conveniently came right after Ayano Keiko was called out for it.

Mez, the finding Yiga scummy for things like that is kinda getting old, he was scummy in bulba for keeping his vote on you and he’s scummy in this one for taking it off, make up your mind.

Personally am very not worried about Yiga and dont think anyone else should be.

I’m glad you’re annoying me already though, that’s a good sign. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom