• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
@All Might i'd like you to claim your show, your targets, and whether or not your role is investigative, protective, or disruptive. If you're not willing to do any of these things I'd like you to say as much.
I'm from Parasyte the Maxim and my right hand, Mogli [paraphrased], pretty much calls the shots. It's unclear to me how my power works because it appears to operate on RNG (Mogli attacking at random), but suffice it to say that someone would get targeted. All in all, disruptive I guess?

Terribly convenient, I know, but like I said I can't help the hand that was dealt to me.
I can't target anyone myself; that decision would probably happen on Pendio's end.

This will be my last post until later on tonight, where I'll isolate Silver's posts and explain why I think he's Mafia.

Pen

The game is on!
I will say that mass soft claiming like this is a little bit concerning because as many have noticed, this day phase has entered into a lot of grey territory because of it. However, since I didn't put anything about it in the rules, mass soft claiming must be allowed, just please be as unspecific as you can, and if you're unsure of what's okay to say just shoot me a PM to make sure.

Day 4 Current Vote Tally:
All Might - 2 (Morbid Minish, Silverfish)
Silverfish - 1 (All Might)

Not voting - Rubik, The Sun Fan, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Ragnarokio, LittleGumball

With 8 players alive it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Thursday, September 12th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190912T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+4&font=slab&csz=1

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@minish: would you describe your role as investigative, protective, disruptive, or none of the above?

The best I can say is part protective and part disruptive.

Disregarding any softs/claims who does everyone think has felt the most scummy? I don't want to rely solely on softs.

My list of most scummy to most townie disregarding claims looks something like this.

All Might
LG
Silver
Rag
Rubik
Sms
Sun Fan

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@sunfan: why did you describe your role as "one-shot voyeur except with additional shots?" Is your first target exceptional in some way?

I'll provide reads once LGB provides the information i asked for or declines to provide the information i asked for.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@sunfan: why did you describe your role as "one-shot voyeur except with additional shots?" Is your first target exceptional in some way?

I'll provide reads once LGB provides the information i asked for or declines to provide the information i asked for.
I think @LittleGumball is unlikely to claim any role info. It's a playstyle gimmick they have largely, afaict.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
That's fine. I'll wait to hear it from herself though. If she doesn't respond soon i might post something anyways.

It definitely seems like, whether I was meant to or not, I learned more from the first night than any other
that's all that was

Ragnarokio

since people seem to think LG won't provide any useful information anyways

All Might - Low presence in thread. Matches his D1 play. His claim is excessively safe, abandoning any responsibility for anybody he may have targeted. Parasyte is also a very violent anime so I would have expected a killing role, and there are no shortage of villains in this anime. I don't like his play but i feel like its more likely a result of his meta than his alignment.

LG - Largely inactive, no read.

Silver - Implied that they were vanilla until targeted. Now claims to have an investigative role that works on dead people and also implies that they can or could gain more abilities, but claims to have been unaffected by my targeting them. They probably got their ability N2 which implies they were targeted by someone that night, but nobody claims to have targeted them .It could be all might, LG, FG, or whoever else died last night, or it could be scum lying about their targets. Its also possible i'm misinterpreting Silver's role, in which case they should not say anything risky in response without confirming that its alright with pen first. Its hard for me to imagine why they wouldn't have used their ability last night but it might make more sense in the context of their full role. I feel like they're probably telling the truth about their role. @All Might : Is there a character from Made in Abyss who could learn or evolve or improve via interacting with others?

Rubik - He used his role to catch funnier so he probably isn't scum.

Sms - unless someone else counters the OPM claim i doubt he's scum.

Sun Fan - Unsure. Would probably need to deep read to form a meaningful opinion on him.

Minish - top scumspect. Hard defended funnier day 2. People say they would have bussed as scum, but i can easily see someone initially supporting their ally and then deciding that switching to bussy would appear scummier than hard supporting and appearing stubborn, especially if bussing is their usual meta. I think most players would interpret funnier's role as anti-town and I'm not convinced that minish would normally interpret funnier's lyncher variant as being pro-town, although i can buy that she might want to lynch for scum ahead of getting rid of a confirmed lyncher. The degree to which she seemed to defend funnier seemed to imply to me that she was him as a valuable asset to town though, and that attitude seems misplaced to me. Furthermore, her roleclaim is safe, and is one place where the missing target on silver could be. Considering irvine was capable of protecting other players, and i also have a protective role, i doubt minish is capable of protecting other players, which coincides with her lack of ability to target. It follows that she's probably only able to protect herself, which seems to fit more easily into scum than into town with two protective roles.

My preference for a lynch today is Minish > All Might > LG > Sun Fan > Silver > Rubik > SMS

I am not gonna lie, I think I am less sure of Minish than I was yesterday
she's definitely not my top lynch pick (dunno who is yet tho) but I think the Lar kill has some kind of meaning and
that seems like its the most obvious one

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I was assuming silver got the abilities of people who targeted them, but now is claiming to have gained the ability to target dead players, which wouldn't make sense because they wouldn't be a valid target for their ability.

I wish we could force silver to claim, because their claim doesn't really make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom