• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
silverfish is from made in abyss

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the days in this game are pretty short so i'd like the people i pinged to claim what i want them to claim or else refuse outright so i can move on to analyzing the information we have without giving mafia outs.

Ragnarokio

you're coming dangerously close to claiming silverfish, I'd be more tight-lipped about the eccentricities of your role.

you're coming dangerously close to claiming silverfish, I'd be more tight-lipped about the eccentricities of your role.
Okay. Now I wanna ask more questions about what counts as role claiming, but I think they'd be better sent to Pen through DM to not give anything else away then.

Ragnarokio

that'd be wise

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also, Sun Fan don't feel too bad about accidentally taking the claim. Yours might have been best to anyways since it would've been almost impossible to figure through softs.

Also, Sun Fan don't feel too bad about accidentally taking the claim. Yours might have been best to anyways since it would've been almost impossible to figure through softs.

I'm not allowed to use the phrase "principle of the matter" around my boyfriend because he rolls his eyes at me if I do, but it's just the principle of the matter here for me.

I also want to know why so that this doesnt happen in the future.

But yeah I probably wouldve had to claim today anyways

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Because my investigative power doesn't work on alive people. It's a little useless imo.
Seems a bit redundant, to be honest, and I can't place anyone from MiA who'd do that,

Maybe Riku since she dives for Relics and is insatiably curious. Ehhhhhh...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not allowed to use the phrase "principle of the matter" around my boyfriend because he rolls his eyes at me if I do, but it's just the principle of the matter here for me.

I also want to know why so that this doesnt happen in the future.

But yeah I probably wouldve had to claim today anyways

Yeah, that's fair and I get it.

It's sometimes hard to tell what info is too revealing. I think it was probably because you compared it to a voyeur which it does seem pretty similar to.

Ragnarokio

@All Might i'd like you to claim your show, your targets, and whether or not your role is investigative, protective, or disruptive. If you're not willing to do any of these things I'd like you to say as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom