• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Anime Mafia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well the Silverfish wagon is now tied with the All Might wagon, but the wagon on FG is still ahead by one vote. I'm still really disappointed that she isn't talking more despite being the leading wagon currently. @Funnygurl555 Can you give us more than just "All Might bad"? I could be convinced to maybe vote Silver, possibly Hero as well.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I wouldn't be against ExLight or FG.

Exlight for being slightly defensive at the start of the game and FG because she voted you and didn't explain it?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
How does all might know he's not going to be lynched today? he's one of the leading wagons.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Are you saying you think they are scumbuds trying to bus?
I still think it's feasible that my conspiracy theory about sunsun, fg5, rag, and all might could be true. Rag feels pretty gosh-darn town to me so far and I haven't got much of a strong read on all might so far, but sunsun immediately triggered my scum radar and the fact that people kept saying fg seemed towny off of a single mildly-meaningful post makes me pretty suspicious of her.

It's most likely that I'm wrong, but I really want at least one of those 4 that isn't rag (because I think rag is useful as town and likely to become obvious as scum) to die today if possible. I'd also prefer for it to not be sunsun yet because he's a strong player if he's town and I think playing a weak d1 intentionally is something he might do as town, circumstantially.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Doc)
ExLight - 1 (DekuNut)
Johnny Sooshi - 1 (The Sun Fan)
All Might - 3 (Ragnarokio, Funnygurl555, ExLight)
Funnygurl555 - 4 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Rubik, HeroOfTime, All Might)
Silverfish - 3 (LittleGumball, funnier6, Morbid Minish)
Calvin ツ - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)

Not voting - Laurentus, Silverfish, Calvin ツ, Mellow Ezlo

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, August 30th 2019 at 7:00 PM EST. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190830T19&p0=179&msg=End+of+Day+1&font=slab&csz=1

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Well, if you're scumbuddies you could just move your vote and he'd be pretty safe.
Rag's signature scum play is D1 bussing an ally to death and then vanishing off the face of the Earth.

I don't currently think rag is scum, though. I'm liking Rag's play so far, largely.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
That'd show Rag's hand though, she's already comitted deep, it'd be weird at this point for her to move her vote off him.
You'd be surprised how easy it is to make an excuse and change votes.
It would prolly go unnoticed in such early phase of a large game.

Rag's signature scum play is D1 bussing an ally to death and then vanishing off the face of the Earth.
Sounds nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom