• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Vote: extension

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Vote: Extension

I hope ALiT gets back to us with some kind of claim.

I'd also like to keep adding pressure. Heroine of Time is back and replaced Avagon, and so far she only went against the Stitch lynch. Also, Mellow Elzo said this:

I can replace Avagon! :right:

Not that it means much of anything.

I'm also thinking that Fiery Klongo might not be scum. Pokalink, who we know was a lover to a mafioso, said this:

Okay, i just read all the posts, and even with skimming it was a pain in the butt, and i'm still not all that caught up.

My gut instincts say Stitch is scum, for the reasons already stated (his and attys little thing) and also the way he pushes off accusations so casually, trying hard to avert attention. And two the "town act" hes putting on, saying things like "i understand why you would suspect me," which reminds me of the whole stupid Mafia tactic of "i may or may not be town, blah blah blah," also the way he tries to make friends with everyone, going with the safest routes, sure, this isn't entirely scummy, but its really the only lead i see at the moment.

I'm curious to see how the game develops from this point on, i'm also concerned with the inactives, people who don't post anything, don't post anything suspicious, and even though people say "don't vote them until they say something" that only promotes the protection of Mafia trying to hide in the dark, and for that reason:

Vote: Fiery Klongo

EDWODP
VOTE: FIERY KLONGO

My current list is this:

Mafia
Pancake Samurai
A Link In Time
Heroine of Time
Fiery Klongo
Fig
Dekunut
musicfan
Repentence
Imogen
Town

I'm very certain of Repentence being town (like 90% certain). I'm willing to trust musicfan and Dekunut for now, since I'd rather have some players who talk instead of a bunch who don't.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The reasons I haven't posted yet in this day period are A) I devoted all my time to MvM and :cool: I didn't know what to say. I personally don't think Pancake Samurai is a good choice; he's not active in the game, so it'd be far too easy for the mafia to push us into lynching an inactive Townie. As for ALIT, his actions were odd, but not necessarily scummy. I would think that mafia would be more cautious than vote for their godfather at the last second, though I could be wrong. It seemed more like he's playing as he usually does, Town or not, by not being terribly active at the beginning, and just did that because he just caught up.

Fig, on the other hand... His reasons are a bit more spread out, and it's more his behavior overall than one abrupt action. However, he has acted similarly in other mafia games, even as Town, so I'm not so sure there either.

Haha, I really don't know what to say on this day period. Probably seems bad that I don't know who to lynch, but I'm reluctant to go along with either of those two. If I had to do one of them... I'd probably go with ALIT. But I don't know if either of them are good targets.

And, just in case the extension hasn't gone through yet...

EBWODP:
By the way, Repentance is totally the new Fused. Same cockiness, same secrecy, same stubborness. It's all there. :P

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The reasons I haven't posted yet in this day period are A) I devoted all my time to MvM and :cool: I didn't know what to say. I personally don't think Pancake Samurai is a good choice; he's not active in the game, so it'd be far too easy for the mafia to push us into lynching an inactive Townie. As for ALIT, his actions were odd, but not necessarily scummy. I would think that mafia would be more cautious than vote for their godfather at the last second, though I could be wrong. It seemed more like he's playing as he usually does, Town or not, by not being terribly active at the beginning, and just did that because he just caught up.

Fig, on the other hand... His reasons are a bit more spread out, and it's more his behavior overall than one abrupt action. However, he has acted similarly in other mafia games, even as Town, so I'm not so sure there either.

Haha, I really don't know what to say on this day period. Probably seems bad that I don't know who to lynch, but I'm reluctant to go along with either of those two. If I had to do one of them... I'd probably go with ALIT. But I don't know if either of them are good targets.

And, just in case the extension hasn't gone through yet...

EBWODP:
By the way, Repentance is totally the new Fused. Same cockiness, same secrecy, same stubborness. It's all there. :P
If you had to vote for any one who would you vote for?

Rachel

be vigitant
Hi guys, I haven't been able to post because of the 4th of July and an issue over the past few days

Imogen-It's fine, no modkill. I trust you~ :D

Vote Tally:
PancakeSamurai: (1) - DekuNut
A Link in Time: (2) - Imogen, Musicfan

Not voting: (6) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai, Repentance

Extension: (5) - Musicfan, DekuNut, Repentance, Imogen, Heroine of Time

The day has been extended! The day will end Friday July 11th at 7 PM EST. Lots of time to discuss and

PancakeSamurai does not want to play. If anyone is interested in replacing, let me know!

rachle can you pm every one still alive to try to incress activity?

Will do

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
PancakeSamurai does not want to play. If anyone is interested in replacing, let me know!
If absolutely no one else wants to to it I'd be willing to join in again, I mean I was just a Vanilla Townie, so it's not like I have any extra information which would make it unfair.

...I'm also a bit bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom