• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I would like to request to have FarnabyIsland42 either replaced, lynched or modkilled. They haven't made any posts here, and haven't been online since 5/22.

I'd also like to put some pressure on Stitch, Repentance, and Fiery Klongo, who really didn't post much during the first day. I looked through some of the older mafia games, and it seems that A Link In Time doesn't really start posting much until the third day, similar with Ver-a-go-go. I'm still suspicious of them, but honestly I'm suspicious of everyone. There simply isn't any to go off of that I can see.

EBYODP

I would like to request FarnbayIsland42 to be replaced, lynched, or modkilled. They haven't made a single post or even been online since 5/22.

^I wasn't sure if I should bold the entire thing.

Rachel

be vigitant
Three killing roles by the looks of it...

In any case, can I get a mod confirmation?

Three killing roles, yes. Modified doctor wasn't "modified" too much, it meant that Heroine could not use her role on consecutive nights. (could protect every other night)

Avagon-sure, I'll work on getting you a replacement. If anyone reading this is interested, let me know~

Imogen-Yep, I'll find a replacement for Farnaby, and if I can't, then I'll have to modkill. Farnaby said she was camping and I don't think she logged on after that

Everyone, try to make at least 3 posts today!

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Three killing roles, yes. Modified doctor wasn't "modified" too much, it meant that Heroine could not use her role on consecutive nights. (could protect every other night)

Whoops... I meant a mod confirmation on my role. xD

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So, now that it's a new day, I think it might be worth it to look into those who assisted in the Gummy lynch:

-Atticus
-PancakeSamurai

RVS lynching in its own isn't really scummy, but is it really necessary to throw somebody out of the game before they even have a chance to play it? Gummy was in the game for, what, less than 2 days?

There isn't much to go off of, and I'm a little surprised we even had a lynch. With 3 people on Gummy's lynch, the probability of scum being on the lynch is low, although there is no way to tell considering that was only day one. I can't speak for the others, but my vote on Gummy was practically a joke.

Analyzing the Night scene, it's evident that the "figures" whom killed Heroine are the Mafia. The one who killed Mido is Kicks, and the one who killed Fused is more than likely Blanca -- a blank-faced cat who allows the player to draw on her face.

The sheer lack of Animal Crossing knowledge in this game saddens me.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Sad to see you go Avagon. :(

Like a lot of people have said, there's not much to go off. I don't want to scum hunt because normally people who do that get lynched or killed off for "trying too hard to get so-and-so lynched." Or something like that.

Out of the three that lynched Gummy, I'm leaning towards Pancake. If we lynched Avagon it would be exactly the same thing that happened on Day 1. Atty has at least tried to defend herself. Pancake hasn't said anything. It could just be inactivity, but idk.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
pkfroce, who else are you suspicious of?

Fig said:
That would be Kicks the Skunk. As I recall he's probably the only one that deals with shoes or purchase them in the game so perhaps Kicks is either Mafia or 3rd party. He didn't seem like a bad guy in New Leaf, but I guess since his store is usually overlooked (from my experience since I found the pair of shoes I wanted and never entered the shop again lol), I guess he's 3rd party and simply is angered that his store is not having proper sales.

There is no way in hell that Kicks is third party or mafia, at least I don't think he is. I believe he's our Vig, and whoever Kicks is should not reveal themselves (duh). Whoever Blanca is (Fused's killer) is definitely third party, because we've confirmed that the mafia (the figures) killed Heroine. Blanca is likely the SK of this game.

(I don't want to firmly say that Fused's killer is Blanca, but I don't know any other characters that would do what the killer did).

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'd like Vergo and the other two that haven't posted more than once this game to post this day, preferably soon. Wouldn't want them to miss the new 3 post quota.

EBWODP

nvm, Heroine's dead, my bad. Still though, I'd like to hear from Vergo and ALiT sometime soon.

Hey, guys. I apologize for not popping in till today.

Regarding people who contribute to a day one RVS lynch, there is usually one mafia member on the bandwagon so I try to keep an open eye for anything remotely suspicious as the day progresses, but I'm not so sure about this one since so few people voted for LG's lynch. That said, scum like to play mind games sometimes making people doubt the obvious like the connection between Mezlo and JJ in Majora's Mask Mafia or Raindrop and Vergo in Harry Potter.

Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with Animal Crossing so I can't offer much in the ways of deciphering although I appreciate the insight put in by others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom