• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I would still like the Mason to claim before we jump on the obvious bandwagon. Again, a Mason claim can't hurt us, only help us. We are roughly in the exact same position as yesterday.
Well, they can't claim anymore. Imogen just took the day's claim, haha.

By the way, I wasn't around for that mason claim thing, but I DON'T think the mason should claim until closer to the end of the game. I'm not going to say it's scummy that you're suggesting that, since I see its merit, but I think we're better off if they stay anonymous. That way, the mafia has the chance of killing off them in the night instead of a power role by complete accident. If we wait just a few more days and they're still alive, THEN would be a good time to claim, because a confirmed Townie with only a few non-confirmed people is more powerful AND more likely to absorb the NK.

In other words, the mafia's more likely to leave them alive if they claim now so that they can have a chance to kill power roles instead. Toward the end of the game, when so few people are left, a suddenly confirmed Townie is more likely to be NK'd, wasting the night for the mafia, because they're a lot more powerful when only a few people can cause a majority.

Of course, they should just claim if we're about to lynch them. We're better off not wasting a lynch on a role that can be easily confirmed.

Right? Did I explain that okay? It makes sense in my head...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well, they can't claim anymore. Imogen just took the day's claim, haha.

By the way, I wasn't around for that mason claim thing, but I DON'T think the mason should claim until closer to the end of the game. I'm not going to say it's scummy that you're suggesting that, since I see its merit, but I think we're better off if they stay anonymous. That way, the mafia has the chance of killing off them in the night instead of a power role by complete accident. If we wait just a few more days and they're still alive, THEN would be a good time to claim, because a confirmed Townie with only a few non-confirmed people is more powerful AND more likely to absorb the NK.

In other words, the mafia's more likely to leave them alive if they claim now so that they can have a chance to kill power roles instead. Toward the end of the game, when so few people are left, a suddenly confirmed Townie is more likely to be NK'd, wasting the night for the mafia, because they're a lot more powerful when only a few people can cause a majority.

Of course, they should just claim if we're about to lynch them. We're better off not wasting a lynch on a role that can be easily confirmed.

Right? Did I explain that okay? It makes sense in my head...

Ah, yeah, that's something I certainly overlooked. Thanks for that.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Reading through, wanted to make a note of this:

Mellow Ezlo, Dekunut, and Repentance are the only ones who commented on the Atticus lynch on page 20.

Dekunut, though the course of the game, has been overall unhelpful, I think. He has been active, but under the radar. That may be my interpretation. He only voted for Pancake yesterday. Anyone else have any ideas who might be scum other than Fused?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Reading through, wanted to make a note of this:

Mellow Ezlo, Dekunut, and Repentance are the only ones who commented on the Atticus lynch on page 20.

Dekunut, though the course of the game, has been overall unhelpful, I think. He has been active, but under the radar. That may be my interpretation. He only voted for Pancake yesterday. Anyone else have any ideas who might be scum other than Fused?

The reason I was "unhelpful" was that none of my ideas took off. For example, I talked about Rep quite a bit, through either wanting to confirm him or wanting to look into him as a possible lynch candidate. Neither of those ideas lasted long. I also spoke against the Stitch lynch and talked about Music's wanting to help the vig choose targets.
While these things ended up being unhelpful because I was either proven wrong or not listened to, you can't say I didn't try.

Moonstone

Now I wish I voted for ALIT, not because of Imogen's "investigation results", but because at least we would have something to work with. Now all we have is Imogen's claim and apparent investigation results, which could be handy if they are true. What we have to decide now is if it is worth lynching ALIT. If Imogen's claim is fake we are risking losing possibly three Townies, but it would show us that Imogen is likely scum. If it is true she is likely town and we will have lynched scum and maybe save a fellow Townie tonight.

I'm going to say now that I do not want us to lynch Fused tonight. I want us to find and lynch the other scum, since Fused is now 99% confirmed. Maybe, he's the miller, but as I said before, I doubt it. I really don't buy ALiT's claim that he simply wasn't interested in playing, especially since he went and joined another game of mafia. It doesn't make any sense.

Here's who I think are the other possible scum, and why:

Fig has been relatively inactive all game, and I don't think he voted for anyone at any point. I looked through at the end of day scenes, and, no, he hasn't.

Sorry guys, my internet wasn't working last night when the day ended.

Final Vote Tally:
LittleGumball: 3 - Atticus, AvatarFlygon, PancakeSamurai
Fig: 1 - Musicfan
pkfroce: 1 -Thareous
Gilligan: 1 - Mido
Pendio/Rover: 2 - Imogen, DekuNut
Thareous: 2 - A Link in Time, Fiery Klongo

Not voting: 10 - Fig, Heroine of Time, Little Gumball, Fused_shadows, FarnabyIsland42, Ver-go-a-go-go, Stitch, Repentance, Mellow Ezlo, pkfroce

LittleGumball received the most votes and will therefore be lynched.

After a rather uneventful first day, three Volunteers decided that LittleGumball was impeding their efforts. None of the Villagers had the guts to stop what happened next. The three volunteers tie LittleGumball to a tree from which hung a beehive and started to shake it, and then quickly ran away as hordes of bees swarmed out. The bees zeroed in on LittleGumball and ate the poor Volunteer up. LittleGumball was Mable, a Mason. We'll get it right next time, guys!

Dead: 1
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason

Still Alive: 19
-Mido
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-Heroine of Time
-Musicfan
-Atticus
-DekuNut
-Fused_shadows
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go
-Mellow Ezlo
-Imogen
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance
-pkfroce

Night 1 begins! If you have an ability, message me/communicate to me your decision! Night 1 will end on Tuesday June 3rd at 7:00 PM

Sorry for not posting yesterday!
If there is tied vote for someone and for a no lynch/extension, no lynch/extension will win.

Vote Tally:

PancakeSamurai: (1) Imogen
Atticus: (3) Repentance, musicfan, A Link in Time
No Lynch: (1) Atticus
Didn’t vote: (12)
Fig, Thareous, DekuNut, AvatarFlygon (see below), Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Ver-go-a-go-go (see below), Mellow Ezlo, Stitch, PancakeSamurai, pkfroce

Atticus received the most votes and will thus be lynched.

After much discussion and tense debating, the volunteers decided to kick out Atticus. Atticus started to chuckle, and the volunteers that had taken a step toward her paused, unnerved by the chuckling. Atticus reached behind her body and everybody heard a loud zipping sound. The yellow bunny that we had identified as Atticus split apart, revealing a pink bird with malevolent eyes. The bunny costume fell to the ground around her feet.

"You all thought I was a bunny, and I fooled myself into thinking I was, 'cause people will listen to you better if you’re cute and cuddly. You all can’t understand how much pain and misery you cause me. My followers will ensure that the rest of you will die slow, painful deaths.

The volunteers set their jaws and charged her, feeling little pity for the bird that worked in the Town Hall. After they moved away, a feathery body lay without life on the ground. One of the volunteers hung up the bunny costume, perhaps to scare away the bad guys who were left.

Atticus was Zipper T. Bunny, the Mafia Godfather

Still Alive: 15
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-DekuNut
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42
-Ver-go-a-go-go
-Mellow Ezlo
-Imogen
-Stitch
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance
-pkfroce

Dead: 5
Findemaxa/LittleGumball, Mable, Mason, lynched Day 1
Heroine of Time, Dr. Shrunk , Modified Doctor, killed Night 1
Mido, Blathers, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Fused_shadows, Tortimer, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1
Atticus, Zipper T. Bunny, Mafia Godfather, lynched Day 2

If I don’t hear from AvatarFlygon that plans have changed, then PokaLink will replace AvatarFlygon Day 3.

If FarnabyIsland42 does not post tomorrow, I will replace her.

***LittleGumball offered to replace Ver-go-a-go-go. LG replaced Findemaxa for a very short time before being lynched on day 1. If you guys are okay with her replacing Ver-go-a-go-go, then could you post here and say “yes”, or if you’re not okay, post “no”? Then when the night ends if you guys are okay with it LG will replace Ver-go. I will ask Gummy to not reveal anything that she learned while replacing Findemaxa.

Night 2 Begins!

Night 2 ends on Wednesday the 18th at 7:00 PM EST. If you have a night ability and wish to use it, let me know what you want to do by then.

Vote Tally:
Stitch (2) - Repentance, Musicfan
A Link in Time (1) - Stitch
Fiery Klongo (1) - PokaLink

Not voting: Fig, Thareous, A Link in Time, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, FarnabyIsland42, Mellow Ezlo, PancakeSamurai

Everybody seemed indecisive, and it was unclear up til the end who would lynched. The sky was dark and rain had begun to fall heavily, accompanied by loud thunder and quick forks of lightning. The voices calling for Stitch were the loudest, and so despite a few protests Stitch was tied up on a tall pole. Suddenly the sky roared with thunder and lightning struck the pole, killing Stitch. The volunteers took down Stitch's body and sighed when they saw that Stitch was K.K. Slider, a Vanilla Townie. They retreated indoors out of the storm for the night to come.

Still Alive: 12
-Fig
-Thareous
-A Link in Time
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon (replaced by Heroine of Time)
-Fiery Klongo
-FarnabyIsland42 (replaced by Imogen)
-Ver-go-a-go-go (replaced by PokaLink)
-Mellow Ezlo
-PancakeSamurai
-Repentance

Dead: 8
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3

Imogen is replacing FarnabyIsland42 (who has not posted in the game yet). Imogen was the jailkeeper, which does not give her an advantage or extra knowledge.

Night 3 Begins!
If you have a special ability, let me know what you want to do! Night 3 ends on Saturday June 28th at 7 PM EST.

ALiT-sorry if I missed your last post! I try to read every post. Okay, I'll try to find a replacement for you.

Vote Tally:
A Link in Time: (2) - Imogen, Repentance
Repentance: (2) - Musicfan, DekuNut

Not voting: (5) - Fig, A Link in Time, Heroine of Time, Fiery Klongo, PancakeSamurai/Stitch

The vote is tied between A Link in Time and Repentance. As stated in the rules in my first post, there will be no lynch today.

---

The volunteers seemed indecisive, darting suspicious looks at each other and murmuring. No decision was made that day, and so the volunteers retreated to shelter as the darkness of night spread over Animal Crossing.

Still Alive: 9
-Fig
-A Link in Time - asked for replacement
-Musicfan
-DekuNut
-AvatarFlygon - replaced by Heroine of Time
-Fiery Klongo - may need replacement
-FarnabyIsland42 - replaced by Imogen
-PancakeSamurai - replaced by Stitch
-Repentance

Dead: 11
Imogen, Booker, Jailkeeper, killed Night 2
pkfroce, Blanca, Serial Killer, killed Night 2
Stitch, K.K. Slider, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 3
Mellow Ezlo, Cyrus, Mafia Lover, killed Night 3
PokaLink/Ver-go-a-go-go, Reese, Villager Lover, died with Lover Night 3 <3 <3 <3
Thareous, Katie, Innocent Child, killed Night 3

Night 4 has begun!

Night 4 will end on Monday July 14th at 7 PM EST. If you have a special ability, please let me know what you want to do.

The lack of votes alone don't make me suspicious of him. His push to kill of the inactives, which, if he is scum, he would know they aren't scum. Again, that's just an addition to why I find him scummy. His defense against ALiT, who I have basically confirmed. And also this comment, after the Atticus lynch, trying to derail Repentence, who was one of the few actively trying to participate in the game at that time:

After thoroughly reading all of the posts as of now, I have noticed that Rep's scum hunting is a bit alarming. There's nothing wrong with scum hunting but you are really grasping at straws at the moment. All I say is "he's scummy because he voted for Player X" or "he's scummy because he hasn't been active". I don't want to pop your bubble but we all have lives outside of the forum so we can't be in this game 24/7. With your logic we say that you are scummy because you are inactive from the hours of X to Y, but see how that's not really good evidence that a player is indeed scum.

As for the game itself, it appears that the SK has been killed by Kicks the Skunk. Looking at the night scene, I do believe that Kicks is our Vig. What really intrigues me are the two attackers of Imogen. It appears that the SK was attacking Imogen and the night scene that the person next to Blanca also started to attack Imogen. That would lead me to believe that the two of mafia members, but that's just it. The SK had no affiliation so as it wasn't town, mafia or even 3rd party assuming there is one. So then this leads me to believe that the mafia and SK attacked Imogen but in terms of when the action was given to the mod, PK targeted first and the Vig targeted PK. I'll try to look at PK's post to see if something could be found.

All those things combined cause my suspicion toward Fig. ***I would say I might be most suspicious of him. However, he can go either way in my eyes. I'd like to get everyone else's opinion on him.***

The case for Stitch is simply this:
How did inactive Pancake, who chose to be inactive, make it so far without being modkilled? But, I keep in mind Rachel didn't modkill anyone. I'm 70% certain Stitch is scum.

Same goes with Fiery Klongo/Naruko, but for Fiery, I think the guy simply wasn't online much. He didn't choose, as far as we can tell, to be inactive. Pansam was active all over the board except for the game. Fiery was active in the game when he was actually online. I'm 40% certain that Naruko is scum.

The case for Dekunut is as said above. I'm less than 30% certain Dekunut is scum.

Heroine is about the same placement as Dekunut. I honestly don't know what I think about her.

As for Repentance and musicfan, I think both are town. I find it unlikely either are scum. But I could be wrong, because neither are actually confirmed.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The watcher (if we have one) should watch me tonight. You will have your final mafiaosa.
vote:fused
Can't argue with a cop claim this late in the game.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I should have asked to replace the other guy :P

But seriously, Pancake has given nothing for me to work with here. So I'm gonna see what the Mafia left me to work with.

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=12&p=874683&viewfull=1#post874683

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=18&p=876971&viewfull=1#post876971

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=18&p=876981&viewfull=1#post876981

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48727&page=20&p=877233&viewfull=1#post877233

That's four separate occasions when the mafia mentioned their "suspicion" of Pancake/Mathias. We know that they were willing to express their suspicion of each other, but four times seems excessive for mafia mentioning "suspicion" of each other in such a short time. Wouldn't it have been smarter to not point him out and hope that townies don't put too much effort into pointing him out themselves?

I also want to apologize for my absence the last half of the 11th, I hadn't realized that it was the end of the 4th day. I guess I had figured that ALIT was either going to make a role claim or get lynched, so I wasn't too worried about it. That's also why I hadn't role claimed like Repentance wanted me to, because I didn't want to claim in case ALIT had an important Town role that would have shown that he wasn't Mafia. Now it seems like ALIT was Mafia and I prolly made a mistake in not claiming.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
IMO should investigate repentance tonight.
Even if you think he's town.
I am willing to target Deku tonight.
If the mafia role blocks me Deku if mafia. If the roleblock IMO and kill me rep should come under suspicion for being mafia.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Imogen the reason why we must lynch fused is the possibility that you are fake claiming. If you are we will find out by lynching fused and we can kill you immediately tomorrow.
Vote: fused

Moonstone

IMO should investigate repentance tonight.
Even if you think he's town.
I am willing to target Deku tonight.
If the mafia role blocks me Deku if mafia. If the roleblock IMO and kill me rep should come under suspicion for being mafia.

I'm certain me or the vig will be the target for the kill tonight, the other will surely be roleblocked.

Do we want to rush the lynch now? If Fused is miller, again, I find it doubtful, but I'm sorry for it.

We still have two votes left for the lynch.

Vote: Fused_Shadows

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I'm certain me or the vig will be the target for the kill tonight, the other will surely be roleblocked.

Do we want to rush the lynch now? If Fused is miller, again, I find it doubtful, but I'm sorry for it.

We still have two votes left for the lynch.

Vote: Fused_Shadows
That's what I'm saying imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom