• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Mafia: Every Day's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Knowing Fused is scum, I'd like to take the day period to look through posts involving ALiT, and find the other scum. When I heard my results, repentance seemed really suspicious to me for defending ALiT. Now, I'm not so sure. He still might be. Is there a mafia role that can't be targeted by the Vig?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I feel pretty bad about preventing the ALIT lynch. I swear it was only because I felt we weren't really going off much, and I felt like we were simply too close to LYLO to take a risk like the one I took with Stitch. I would still like the Mason to claim before we jump on the obvious bandwagon. Again, a Mason claim can't hurt us, only help us. We are roughly in the exact same position as yesterday.

Imogen, what are your other investigation results?

Jamie

EBWODP
Wait, the previous person didn't investigate anyone? That..pardon my french, really pisses me off that our cop was inactive like I had predicted.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
EBWODP
Wait, the previous person didn't investigate anyone? That..pardon my french, really pisses me off that our cop was inactive like I had predicted.

That is the case. You can imagine my own frustration when I rejoined the game as cop with no results, and my first night was also no result. I was literally shaking when I got by ALiT guilty, and have been since the result. It's been all I can do to avoid this thread until the beginning of this day.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Now I wish I voted for ALIT, not because of Imogen's "investigation results", but because at least we would have something to work with. Now all we have is Imogen's claim and apparent investigation results, which could be handy if they are true. What we have to decide now is if it is worth lynching ALIT. If Imogen's claim is fake we are risking losing possibly three Townies, but it would show us that Imogen is likely scum. If it is true she is likely town and we will have lynched scum and maybe save a fellow Townie tonight.

Jamie

Okay, so I am going to guess someone was roleblocked (probably the vig, as the town's jailkeeper has already died), and then whoever the mafia tried to kill was bulletproof? Because they survived a kill? Let me know if you see any other possibilities here. If this prediction is true then the mafia roleblocker has determined who is the vig. Presumably they will RB the vig and kill Imogen tonight. Please realize I am going off of mere speculation, though.

Now I wish I voted for ALIT, not because of Imogen's "investigation results", but because at least we would have something to work with. Now all we have is Imogen's claim and apparent investigation results, which could be handy if they are true. What we have to decide now is if it is worth lynching ALIT. If Imogen's claim is fake we are risking losing possibly three Townies, but it would show us that Imogen is likely scum. If it is true she is likely town and we will have lynched scum and maybe save a fellow Townie tonight.

EBWODP
Considering fused's response, I would really be surprised if Imogen was fake claiming, and if she is, then she is guaranteed scum. So I say we lynch ALIT as soon as the mason claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom