• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

And the Master Sword sleeps again... FOREVER!

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
I think we'd need completely different people in charge for that to happen

a-man-can-dream-though-sigh.gif

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I think we'd need completely different people in charge for that to happen
Man, if only. There desperately needs to be a change in Nintendo's approach to storytelling.

Or we could just keep dogpaddling in the middle and never accomplishing anything. Can't wait for the next game to come out and just blatantly contradict everything in TotK.

Last edited:

Fierce Deity Link

Knight of the Falling Moon
Man, if only. There desperately needs to be a change in Nintendo's approach to storytelling.

Or we could just keep doggypaddling in the middle and never accomplishing anything. Can't wait for the next game to come out and just blatantly contradict everything in TotK.
A trilogy would be nice, all made at once that connects.

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I meant I can only imagine what its like in that I haven’t played Hyrule Warriors.
Honestly, they're some of my favorite Zelda stories. The first Hyrule Warriors, despite being a bat**** crossover designed around killing as many enemies as possible, somehow as the most developed villain in the series. Meanwhile Age of Calamity is effectively Terminator 2, but Breath of the Wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom