• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
There are three super-villains on the loose currently, but I don't have much idea who Sandman could be.

Green Goblin is also a big question mark.

I might know of someone who can keep people in jail for a set period of time, but I'm not positive they're able and willing to do so and I would be surprised if they could target both criminals at once.

Freddeh can also potentially bribe the district attorney if they're using bail to get out.

I could theoretically help keep one of them in as well, but not both, so I'd vote for setbacks plus andjalo as well personally.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
godmodding doesn't really matter in a contest where they winner is the person who writes the best/posts the most, not the person who comes up with a way to win the fight in-character. I guess it might make it more awkward for your opponent to respond to you and indirectly lower the quality of their writing but i can't imagine thats a great strategy
When you show up knowing youre going to lose anyway because everyone is superior to you in every concievable way, you tend to just go through the motions. Next fight im in is going to be hilarious.

Storm

I'd be careful though. Mafia did try to break the truce last night. I redirected a kill, but they holstered instead.... might be Kraven

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Storm, could you tell me more about the specifics of your Light the Night? From how you've presented it, I have the impression that upon completion it pre-maturely ends the game, and causes everybody except yourself to lose.

Storm

Storm, could you tell me more about the specifics of your Light the Night? From how you've presented it, I have the impression that upon completion it pre-maturely ends the game, and causes everybody except yourself to lose.
Light the night is the name of the story.
Its also an ability i have where i in game set up a show in Times Square to make myself a beacon and a target. Basically I Lightning rod 1 kill to me, which with my passive that kills anyone who tries to kill me, may not end well.
I am charging though. When i reach a certain charge theshhold, i can end the game...after fighting a Gauntlet of any and all challengers. A pyhrric victory, but a victory nonetheless. The game ends if i get no challengers, or if I actually win all the fights.

You'll know. You will be pinged. Whether you act on it or just let this Nightmare end is on you. This is the best option in my book. Ending the game. Everyone winning by everyone losing. Because im losing now. If game ends right now I lost. Because you and Spider Man need to die for me to win now. So lets all lose together. Sound like a plan?

Storm

I dont want to fight
I dont want to argue
I dont want LittleGumball coming in telling me how terrible a person i am and how i need to burn in hell for even being born
I want to help town
I want this nightmare to end
I want to be friends again
Help me make everyone win by making everyone lose.

You know, whomever it was that roleblocked me last night, that wasn't very nice. Now I'm stuck in a waiting game *again* because of you. I can't use my day actions until I push that one particular night action you so nicely blocked through. And let me tell you, you want me to succeed in that action. What if you're not the same alignment as me, I hear you asking. You still want me to succeed. It hurts nobody.

Storm

You know, whomever it was that roleblocked me last night, that wasn't very nice. Now I'm stuck in a waiting game *again* because of you. I can't use my day actions until I push that one particular night action you so nicely blocked through. And let me tell you, you want me to succeed in that action. What if you're not the same alignment as me, I hear you asking. You still want me to succeed. It hurts nobody.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you go to jail you can still send me letters to the editor and we can be pen pals.

I can even make you a "Storm's Corner" section of the newspaper, if you'd enjoy that.

Storm

If you go to jail you can still send me letters to the editor and we can be pen pals.

I can even make you a "Storm's Corner" section of the newspaper, if you'd enjoy that.
Id rather end the game quickly before KoD kills all of you or the Goblin has his way with everyone. I am the best bet to ending the game fast with the Least amount of casualties (none)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I dont want to fight
I dont want to argue
I dont want LittleGumball coming in telling me how terrible a person i am and how i need to burn in hell for even being born
I want to help town
I want this nightmare to end
I want to be friends again
Help me make everyone win by making everyone lose.
i think you need to take a step back from the game and take a breather. i have never said that, no one in this thread has said that to you. multiple people have told you that this isn't personal, and i think taking a break will help you see that.

Storm, I need you to take a break from the game and come back when you are ready to not take things said so personally. LittleGumball hasn't been this cruel to you and doesn't deserve this kind of backtalk. Respect your fellow players. That's Rule 1.2 you are repeatedly breaching.

1.2 Be respectful of the Mod (me) and your fellow players. Mafia can get heated at times; try to remember that it is just a game.

Won't ask you again.

In fact, things are getting kinda heated all around. Let's ALL take a short break from the game. My main dude @Freddeh who has been MIA due to life issues could use the extra time to play catch-up anyway, and I have to get ready to Stream Spider-Man 2 on Twitch when it launches in LESS THAN 12 HOURS OMG.

I am extending Day 7's deadline by 48 hours. I also am putting all actions, votes, and activities on pause for 24 hours. NOTHING SUBMITTED AFTER THIS WILL COUNT UNTIL I UNPAUSE THE GAME.

You'll know that the game is no longer on pause when I post Day 7's Vote Count #1.

So if anyone (like Storm, or me, OR YOU) needs to walk away from the game and come back in a day they can do so right now without fear that the game state will have changed.

Y'all can still talk during this time, but the game is otherwise on pause. Enjoy the break, and if you can stop by my Spider-Man stream say hi.

marvel-spider-man-2-marvel%27s-spider-man-2.gif

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'd be careful though. Mafia did try to break the truce last night. I redirected a kill, but they holstered instead.... might be Kraven
specifically I holstered. KoD sent me to kill you and i declined.

on another note storm only has ~$70k right now, and judging by how high some other scum bail numbers have been its possible he wouldn't be able to afford it. I can't remember what his bail was set at last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom