• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

hey i followed the plan! i think. probably.

as rag said, definitely can't win with town is worse than probably can't win with town, maybe, but also possibly can, perhaps
No, you definitely were part of my lynch wagon because that's what your block decided to do. But you said it wasn't personal so there's that?

Asfinyti

aka amber
No, you definitely were part of my lynch wagon because that's what your block decided to do. But you said it wasn't personal so there's that?
oh, my bad then
i blame other people then for not carrying out the rest of the plan that i assumed was being carried out :v

c8y7lzs.jpg

:ghello:
Stan-Jump Links
(Day 4)

<< Start | < Previous Page | Table of Contents | Next Page > | End >>

There might have been a hammer. I need to do a Vote Count to confirm, but if y'all wouldn't mind holding off on sending any more abilities and/or money transfers or votes or anything really until I've put up the next Vote Count just in case, I'd appreciate it. :bear:

Let's say there's a soft lock on everything (except talking) until I get the next Vote Count up. Please and thank you.

I'll be working for the next 3 hours but after that, I'll get right on this.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Bullies. the lot of you. you love to beat up the little guy. kick him while he's down and laugh in his face while he struggles. how callous you all are. and you call me the Villain?

Storm

No Retorts?
I was going to go easy on you since we're all friends here and I'm not a bad guy, but if a bad Guy is what you want then a Bad Guy you shall recieve.....
except i cant really do ****

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I was perfectly content to put you on the back burner until you summoned a giant ball of electricity and took over as the main storyline over the gang war.

Storm

I was perfectly content to put you on the back burner until you summoned a giant ball of electricity and took over as the main storyline over the gang war.
i did not summon anything. i can not summon anything. methinks Hello World is playing Fate

look back at SMM3 and look at his Abilities. they might be similar

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i think HW is trying to imply that the spiderman that is fighting with electro (maybe metaphorically, as in the one pushing the wagon in thread?) is not the real spiderman

maybe not though

I'm about to pass out. Too exhausted to keep going. But I dont want to leave yall in suspense all night, so (unless I have overlooked something egregious), I'm going to say I am 99.9% sure that Storm has indeed been hammered (threshold hit) and now faces Removal. That makes this basically an early Dusk. But you'll have to wait till the morning for a proper Day End post.

And if I'm wrong and Storm somehow survived well... whoops. I'll take that risk though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom