• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

well this information already begins clearly bad because killjoy's character was clearly a mafia don
Wiki says OG crime master and green goblin worked together to take over the mobs, so it's possible KJ didn't start as a don while the three mentioned did. Did KJ take your mafia from you? Is that why you were silenced? Is that why you're claiming to not be a don?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
well this information already begins clearly bad because killjoy's character was clearly a mafia don
what makes them clearly a mafia don as opposed to a goon? I think an earlier bugle had a list of possible factions or something but i'm too lazy to look it up. I remember kingpin/fisk wasn't on it though.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
what makes them clearly a mafia don as opposed to a goon? I think an earlier bugle had a list of possible factions or something but i'm too lazy to look it up. I remember kingpin/fisk wasn't on it though.
Crime-master is mentioned to be the boss of a mafia faction in the comics
one of the possible factions had lucky in its name (and I think the kingpin acc softed it existing too at some point), and Crime-master's nickname is Lucky, which heavily hints at him being the don of that faction

so again this supposedly meeting info is bogus
So it's your assertation that multiple people are in a conspiracy to place you at this meeting then? Or is it that you are in fact Bennet Brant and have become the new crime master and are merely trying to cover that up?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
of course, none of that is accurate

I was roleblocked last night so I'm not even sure how I'd go anywhere
I'm not saying that it's impossible that you're lying, just that it's likely.

The Bugle is likely to try to validate some of these claims in the future, but we needed to get them out in case they're true. I've had multiple sources admit that a meeting happened last night, but different sources have given me different pieces of the puzzle.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
So it's your assertation that multiple people are in a conspiracy to place you at this meeting then? Or is it that you are in fact Bennet Brant and have become the new crime master and are merely trying to cover that up?
I will say that only one of the sources puts ex at the meeting and one source puts hammerhead at the meeting. I don't know why that source would want to lie, though.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
of course, none of that is accurate

I was roleblocked last night so I'm not even sure how I'd go anywhere
Can you give more detail about the kidnapping process? Do you have any hints about who did it, perhaps you saw some of the goons or got a threatening letter?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Can you give more detail about the kidnapping process? Do you have any hints about who did it, perhaps you saw some of the goons or got a threatening letter?
not a kidnapping, at the beginning of the Day I'd be notified that this a classy looking (almost butler-like) dude broke into my home and they'd say they kingpin sent them to keep an eye on me and he'd make sure I didn't say a thing or try anything funny

he could also bring letters from the kingpin that I could reply to, the first day I was silenced+roleblocked it was demanding me to share information about who the mafia is and I was just like lmfao dunno

the second time didn't even have a letter so just silence+roleblock which struck me as weirdly personal

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I have no idea why people are spreading this nonsense around, which makes me think maybe a specific faction is after me and its members are separately spreading the rumors

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom