• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
2c4043a76b735bb6758cf48fc77c205b.jpg
green-goblin-spider-man-villains-taes968kv908l5j5.gif

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
HOW DARE YOU PUT ME ON PAGE 5?!?!?!

I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RUBIK!

In what world do we live in where The Green Goblin is not front-page news?!

Heads will roll for this slight. You should have chosen the order of your stories more carefully.
I actually had you on page 1 in the first draft, but my boss thought his son was more important. Your article was actually the one that got fact check review, but nothing on the page was flagged as true or false.

The Green Goblin

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I actually had you on page 1 in the first draft, but my boss thought his son was more important. Your article was actually the one that got fact check review, but nothing on the page was flagged as true or false.

Nice. Pass the buck on up. I can dig it. Fine. I'll kill your boss instead.

Very weaselly of you to point the finger at someone else. I like it. You can stay for now.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Don't you mean... A GREEN GOBLIN MAFIA??! :p

View attachment 72442

AH-haHAhaHAhaHAhaHA!!
You forgot to color your :p.

You can't say you have a PhD in murder when you haven't even killed anyone yet. My offer to fight is still open.

It's so insulting that you never even offered to team up with me. As a self-respecting hero, I've never been so offended not to receive an offer to turn to the stinky side. What's Spidey got over me? Looks? Influence? Money? Firepower? Hah. You're going down for this.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's so insulting that you never even offered to team up with me. As a self-respecting hero, I've never been so offended not to receive an offer to turn to the stinky side. What's Spidey got over me? Looks? Influence? Money? Firepower? Hah. You're going down for this.
This is like the worst thing anyone's ever done to me omg. I'm so gonna kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom