• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
very inconsiderate of him to inexplicably die on the job

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Dear editor,

I've been kidnapped and confined in a closet. They're controlling what i say but can only make me vote. don't believe anything I communicate in the game thread. it's not me. i think once the night comes i'll be let go but it wasn't super clear. if anyone can investigate i would appreciate it.

p.s. i think they're trying to get people to vote for SMS

– Ex

I did NOT send that

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
zinger required you relinquish control of your account to him to facilitate a game mechanic

Spider-Man

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
also I can't believe the bugle would publish something they believe to not be true

truly the downfall of journalism
You shark!
If this truly is Hammerhead, he tried to corrupt this spider by buying him into the mafia.

My interests lie with the town!
(Thwips away)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
again I have no idea what meeting yall talking about
@Turin claimed that you were at the meeting, but denied any allegation of being a don. Similarly KoD has denied any allegation of being a don and you have denied any allegation of being a don.

The situation in which you weren't at the meeting feels fairly unlikely to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom