• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
killing Uncle Ben.
anime-mhm.gif

Is the death of Uncle Ben an absolute event?

Must you be voted out, or can you also be day-killed?

Can the death be prevented indefinitely, somehow?

Should the death be prevented?

Is the agency completely on the thread?

Is the agency on you, to any great extent?

Is there anything you can say/hint at now that you won't be able to later?

Please use spoilers!! >.> :pp

I'm going to
Unvote
At least for now.

I'll wait until the Bugle's out, I thought Abi was about to kill someone.

I think Abi is town and knows more about her role than we do. If she wants to die, I'll vote on her.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Chaos? From me?

Attachments

• 145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.gif
    145da01cf49d95323ba5e6230fcc7d3a.gif
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 5
Just watch Across the Spiderverse over the weekend, and it touches on this.

Miguel O'hara thinks canon spiderverse events have to happen otherwise the consequences of stopping a canon event snowball into something bad.

Miles, on the otherhand, decides that's BS.

nah-imma-do-my-own-thing-miles-morales.gif

Anyway, yeah, I'm an optimist.
Hey man, give credit where credit's due. :P

I've got some pages to catch up on (probably like oh maybe 200 posts which isn't bad), but I do want to say something.

Concerning Tevish's post where he opts to take the stance that I should be arrested again:

Yeah, I opted for the not arrest path because: 1) I can still make a night action which doesn't set me back from my financial goals and 2) It prevents a superhero, that likely doesn't have a lot of money, from being jailed and kept out of play. I didn't strictly face death and can easily make bail for days because, surprise, I've done nothing wrong; however, this self-fulfilling prophecy you all want to pursue definitely cements in place why I shouldn't be assistance to you all because you're all, quite literally, throwing stones at me when I've done nothing to warrant that. The escalation is certainly premeditated because, surprise, you know my name, yet still think it's a good idea to focus me just because.

And I'm ok with that. Because while you waste time messing with me, then people die and you all lose voting power against the informed minority (and whatever else lurks in the shadows) all because you want me. Well, I'm not going anywhere so make the best of it and keep coming at me.

Amber
well, given it's kod he's probably already permanently set against town at this point if not mechanically, then morally :p

self-fulfilling prophecy, process through which an originally false expectation leads to its own confirmation. In a self-fulfilling prophecy an individual's expectations about another person or entity eventually result in the other person or entity acting in ways that confirm the expectations.

@ CL:

You're not worth my time. Mostly because I've got an entire thread of people riding me.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Point is. I am not a fan of Rubiks blink once for yes blink twice for no idea. Perhaps colors to differentiate. And Abby is unintelligible

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom