• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Are you saying Uncle Ben is already dead?
taiga-aisaka.gif

jojos-bizarre-adventure.gif

At the start of the game, you have $10,000 in a bank account under the name Benjamin Parker. Money can be used for a variety of different things in this game, but, most notably, it is used to pay someone's bail and release them from prison back into the Active Player Pool.
Also, you should donate your life savings to the bugle.

I think the question isn't "Are we arresting Uncle Ben?" but rather, "Are we arresting Uncle Ben?"

Is the Sample the same as the current?

Abi clearly wants us to vote her out. Whether or not this will be good for the town, or the game at large, it seems clear that she wants it to happen.

I imagine this will happen, as the implications leave little choice for most players. What I'm wondering is whether we're arresting or killing Uncle Ben.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
DONT VOTE ABS

shes being coerced to kill to amend her debt. If we vote herN she kills ypur holy paper

o_O what

Explain to me like I'm 5
It also isn't clear to me that the Sample PM has to be, or is, the same guideline that she may be currently operating by. If it is, we would be arresting her. If it isn't, we can no longer trust the entirety of what we think we know. Which is why I asked. o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom