• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
who is mad at you

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
yesterday's paper?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
yesterday's paper?
the 3 hours I was in the Bugle Chat fixing it. which is why the Bugle is very hesitant to keep me alive. i made a promise. perhaps people that just replaced in were not there but I gave my word.
Now i was Roleblocked last night, so I'm sorry i didnt write in. I really wanted to, but honestly I do not know what I can contribute when I'm not allowed to snoop
I was given one of Aunt May's Pancakes. which means either Aunt May gave me the Pancake, Uncle Ben gave me the Pancake ( Abs, or so she is giffing rn), or Peter Parker gave me a pancake ( dammit Silverfish)

Ragnarokio

oh so you're referring to out of thread stuff i guess

Storm

Yes. Out of Thread Discussions between me, and our Cubed Buddy. I signed an NDA, and the last thing I need is a Lawsuit. unless Nelson Murdock is still looking for clients?

Storm

THE LIST: HOMECOMING
  • Aaarrrgh-Exiled literally all game
  • Andjalo- not enough meat to chew
  • Asfinyti-Moon Knight
  • Asfinyti-Moon Knight
  • Asfinyti-Moon Knight
  • Captain Lunch-The Chameleon picks to disguise himself as Him?
  • Doc-Expected a post Monday due to your Main Job, disappointed you're not here now, not enough meat to chew
  • DragonTeaCup-High School Kid? the times line up. no post during school, and **** are they horny
  • Exlight-MJ (Inclined to believe)
  • Freddeh-Mr Osbourne
  • H4n6ryH4n6ryH1pp0
  • Hello World-Stan Lee (thats what we were told)(Inclined to Believe)
  • Iain-Has Been exiled literally all game
  • Killroy262-was trying to get info out of both Abs and Ex
  • KoD-Wilson Fisk
  • Gumball
  • Minish-Flash Thompson (No Agent Venom)
  • Mint Elv?-They're still here?
  • PK-seems on the Level. no evidence to think otherwise. Eddie Brock because of the donate all your money to the Bugle comment?
  • Abs-Is Giffing she's Uncle Ben rn, I suppose this is today's event. if Abs wants me to vote her, I could do it for $400.00 to end her misery?
  • Rag-Game Recognizes Game. Not quite the Batman to my Joker, but close. im not quite Jokery enough
  • Rubik-ConfTown in my eyes, but my comic book knowledge is not the best
  • Silverfish-Says they are Peter Parker (Inclined to believe)
  • Skystone
  • Stability-Mac Gargan (No Scorpion)
  • Zinger2099-Uatu the Watcher (Must Not Interfere)(Interferes)
  • Tevish-Was the Spider, might now be THE THOUSAND
  • Caps- asking the right questions, but a aps ISO is gonna have to be an All Day Thing
  • Turin
  • Vroe-Maybe Human Torch?

MOD RULING:

Y'all have been very clever in your efforts to find a way to circumvent @ExLight's alleged Silenced condition (assuming he still is silenced and isn't just trolling you), especially considering he hasn't violated anything--all he's done was vote--and it is only by the context of questions the rest of you have asked which give those votes added meaning (technically if I should punish anyone it isn't ExLight but the rest of you who might be at fault :P ). Now, I applaud cleverness! But you are also playing with fire by skirting the edges of that condition, so let's review together, shall we?

Pretty clear. A Silenced player can only post in the game thread for the sake of using abilities, and voting is specifically outlined as the default example of how that might work. Simple enough, right?

Let's look at the most basic Standard Voting power (mind you, they aren't all worded exactly like this but most are).

I could say that a very strict interpretation of this rule would suggest using Standard Votes to speak in code is not "normal for a Mafia game", and use that interpretation as justification to force y'all to stop.

But a more generous interpretation would argue that it doesn't say this is not allowed anywhere in my very comprehensive rules. And in general, I prefer not to be strict when I can afford it.

So I've decided I am not going to crack down on what you've been doing with ExLight (especially considering he might not even be Silenced and were I to crack down on it, that would invariably confirm he was), but I am going to ask y'all to cool it with your attempts to devise a whole game of charades so you can ask the linguistically challenged Lassie if Timmy fell down a well. Skirt the edges of what's reasonable if you wish, but don't over-abuse my leniency here and force me to reconsider if a more strict interpretation is required...

There's a line somewhere. I don't really know where that line is, but I'd rather we not find out after you've crossed it.

Thanks for your cooperation. :)
Does anyone else see this as an angry rant? Vote once for yes, vote twice for no. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Killroy262-was trying to get info out of both Abs and Ex
I wasn't the only one asking Ex yes or no stuff. Also, When did I even ask Abigale anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom