• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

D

Deleted member 97076

As an aside, if KoD is actually Fisk arresting him won't do much, but i'm nothing if not a team player!
i think the going theory is see what would happen.
hopes weren't high
can you elaborate on your version"won't do much" ?
just curious

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS DAY 2. DAY 2 will last until Sunday, August 27th, at 3:30 PM Eastern Time.

Click here for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

KingofDominaria (8): Tevish Szat, the Human Torch, Morbid Minish (x2), Ragnarokio, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Turin
Storm (3.5): The Kingpin of Crime, TheCapsFan, Asfinity
ExLight (1): ModVote

The Human Torch's vote BURNS, KingofDominaria's Threshold is reduced by -2.

With 8 votes against, plus the Torch's BURN effect, KingofDominaria is essentially at M-0. But he appears to require more than that...

Day 2 Amazing Second Vote Count

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently OPEN.

The Daily Bugle: None
Fisk International: None
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Norman Osborn

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: "GANG WAR!" Part 1

PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK

Still seeking a replacement for DaRkStAr

ExLight
got ModVoted for posting in the Game Thread while Silenced.

A limited-time, one night only, CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EVENT is being hosted at the Olympic Arena this evening. Click for details.

Freddeh has returned from his vacation. I hope he had a good time!

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Asfinyti
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Captan_Lunch
  5. DaRkStAr
  6. Doc
  7. dragonteacup
  8. ExLight
  9. Freddeh
  10. HangryHangryHippo
  11. Killjoy262
  12. KingofDominaria
  13. Morbid Minish
  14. Paranoid King
  15. Ragnarokio
  16. Rubik
  17. Silverfish
  18. Skystone
  19. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  20. Storm
  21. Tevish Szat
  22. theatog
  23. TheCapsFan
  24. Turin
  25. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider
  2. Stability was Origin-Aligned Mac Gargan

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. lain
  3. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. Princess Abigail

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. Nobody. What to join the game? Hit me up.

THREAD LINKS

Norman now owns Roxxon. Well played!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I'll get to it I swear
As long as you do.

Regardless, KoD appears as Fisk's lawyer when investigated and his alignment contains the letter "r" (and thus origin or the mysterious "supervillain alignment, [probably not superhero]). I think it's fairly likely that he's Fisk and also likely that he has the potential for great evil (and KoD will always choose the path of evil).

@Tevish Szat Did you ever say at any point if you were able to talk about what happened when you were moved into the Unknown Player Pool? My guess is that you can’t talk about it, but now that Abigail is there it gives me a bit of pause - that being said, given what we have on your old role, it seems like it might be for a different purpose than a malicious one. Maybe it’s HW/Stan’s way of communicating with the players?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It could also be based on the number of Letters to the Editor. So feel free to send more of those. I've only gotten 5 each time and it'd be nice to have to choose what to run.

@Tevish Szat Did you ever say at any point if you were able to talk about what happened when you were moved into the Unknown Player Pool? My guess is that you can’t talk about it, but now that Abigail is there it gives me a bit of pause - that being said, given what we have on your old role, it seems like it might be for a different purpose than a malicious one. Maybe it’s HW/Stan’s way of communicating with the players?
I didn't mention it because it was fundamentally uninteresting: the Unknown Pool was just sort of a waiting lobby for me a) when I was stripped of my own role before being properly assigned Spider and b) when Spider was dead from fulfilling its purpose and I was waiting to be formally reinstated as myself. I didn't talk with anyone (directly) while Unknown -- the only messages I recieved from "The Author" were when I was first Unknowned letting me know I'd been written out and would be introduced in a later issue, and effectively the Spider Role PM.

While I do suspect HL is Stan, I also suspect that the Unknown pool, like the Exile zone in M:tG is a multi-purpose repository for individuals that need to not be active and/or themselves but whose removal doesn't fit Removed, Exiled, Arrested, or Dead.

That said, Abigail vanishing midday does make me think we may be seeing another Stan Lee event. Might have something to do with the wrestling? Pure speculation.

It could also be based on the number of Letters to the Editor. So feel free to send more of those. I've only gotten 5 each time and it'd be nice to have to choose what to run.

Reminder, Players can only send one of these each Day.

Of course, with close to 30 players, 5 is rather low.

I think people see this as an opportunity to spread truthful information, but the reverse is also true. It constantly baffles me why scum don't seem interested in taking advantage of this mechanic to share disinformation all that much by comparison.

Either way, more people should be using this mechanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom