• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

8sTVFwr.jpg

:ghello:
Stan-Jump Links
(Day 2)

<< Start | < Previous Page | Table of Contents | Next Page > | End >>

Last edited:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I got a secondhand rumor from a fairly trusted source. It was about a person (not a game mechanic) named Wilson Fisk. According to the rumor, ordinary Town votes don’t count against Fisk and it will take some degree of superhero intervention to defeat him. It does not specify if it means votes, or if other actions from the heroes are necessary.
It’s possible this rumor is false and harmful. It’s also possible that the Human Torch is enough superhero involvement to take him out.

Just thought it was worth putting this out there.

I got a secondhand rumor from a fairly trusted source. It was about a person (not a game mechanic) named Wilson Fisk. According to the rumor, ordinary Town votes don’t count against Fisk and it will take some degree of superhero intervention to defeat him. It does not specify if it means votes, or if other actions from the heroes are necessary.
It’s possible this rumor is false and harmful. It’s also possible that the Human Torch is enough superhero involvement to take him out.

Just thought it was worth putting this out there.
I can confirm that Wilson Fisk is in the game. Don't know anything about having difficulty taking him out, but I do know he's in the game.

Reminder, Players can only send one of these each Day.

Of course, with close to 30 players, 5 is rather low.

I think people see this as an opportunity to spread truthful information, but the reverse is also true. It constantly baffles me why scum don't seem interested in taking advantage of this mechanic to share disinformation all that much by comparison.

Either way, more people should be using this mechanic.

I SPEAK DIRECTLY TO THE PEOPLE, WHO DO YOUUUU SPEAK FOR?

Also I don't need to hide behind the newspaper lol.

Anyway, a more focused post.

The wagon against me certainly accomplishes another day of net zero information by virtue of the fact my wagon serves as a haven for anyone to hide behind. In that respect, no viable information from interactions will actually be gained in terms of scum hunting. I say scum hunting because another thing my wagon accomplishes, much to the limited sight of most everyone involved, is that it certainly doesn't hit mafia. At best, it's a random shot in the dark for the sake of "verifying" information which, in no small manner, doesn't engender any sympathy should the game go by the waist-side down the road.

Suffice to say I am strictly ok with how events are going simply because everyone involved (ie. town) give me the just cause to not help should the time come. After all, there is no incentive for me to help ungrateful commoners that seek to throw around words they don't understand all while actually making harmful impacts against people. So let today's lynch be wasted. Let your actions bar you from any help from an ally when you may need it. I'm content to watch you lot reap what you sow.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Suffice to say I am strictly ok with how events are going simply because everyone involved (ie. town) give me the just cause to not help should the time come. After all, there is no incentive for me to help ungrateful commoners that seek to throw around words they don't understand all while actually making harmful impacts against people. So let today's lynch be wasted. Let your actions bar you from any help from an ally when you may need it. I'm content to watch you lot reap what you sow.
There it is, this is some mega reeling.

I like how you started out all like, I'm not bad, but then ended it with basically confirming you are, lol. You might night be mafia, sure, but you are definitely not town. Getting arrested isn't the worst thing that could happen anyway, and if you can't see the informative benefit of it, than you probably never had pro-town intentions in mind.

Of course I'm definitely not town, or did you miss the whole "r" in my alignment thing.

That revelation doesn't change my message or feelings regarding it. You want to bite me, then bite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom