• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I guess we can expect the rest of the fantastic four then? Or most of them at least, it's possible one or two of them could be left out due to player count.

That tracks from the names included in the paper. I was wondering about the photographer too, but it makes sense to have a small team if they're hiring.

If the self-aligned players rumor is true, that's good info. Fits in with my theory of mostly town, mafia, and origin players to start.

I think Vro was a good target, I'm somewhat suspicious of them myself.

Happened at first vote count.
By the photographer who do you mean?

It also provides a list of confirmed town for town to not worry about at least for a while. Anyone trying to kill into that list is either a wolf or playing suboptimal

Nobody in that list is confirmed town. It's entirely possible not a single town-aligned player attended the event.

Heck, it's entirely possible Freddeh is the only Town-Aligned player in the game.

Unlikely... But possible.

Princess Abigail

Nobody in that list is confirmed town. It's entirely possible not a single town-aligned player attended the event.

Heck, it's entirely possible Freddeh is the only Town-Aligned player in the game.

Unlikely... But possible.
Two things

1. I'm willing to risk assuming they are all town for now based on the parameters laid out or at the very least not that's I need to immediately worry about nice try with the paranoia though

2. Does your post count for the no more than 6 posts in a row thing?

Asfinyti

aka amber
It also provides a list of confirmed town for town to not worry about at least for a while. Anyone trying to kill into that list is either a wolf or playing suboptimal
i'll just point out that the only groups specifically excluded were, again, mafia, century club members, and vroendal
it leaves the door very open for 3p and origin (which can very easily swing both ways), so i'd say attendees are not quite confirmed town and some paranoia is reasonable

It also provides a list of confirmed town for town
Incorrect. It provides a list of NOT Mafia NOT Century Club. There are nine alignments in this game of which we've heard tell of Town, Mafia, Self, Origin, Superhero, and Supervillain. The last of those wasn't excluded from the demo and I think it's safe to say are probably not our friends.

The list is useful if we want to hunt Maf because they're not Maf, but Maf is almost certainly not our only problem.

3gINWXz.jpg

:ghello:
Stan-Jump Links
(Day 2)

<< Start | < Previous Page | Table of Contents | Next Page > | End >>

Last edited:

Princess Abigail

I think KoD is the greater threat at the moment than Storm. It concerns me that Storm is specifically targeting the Bugle, but with the evidence from the Bugle, I'm like 90% sure KoD has to be a supervillain with the combination of "has an R in alignment" and "has contacted someone out of thread.

But I want to wait for KoD to speak up before switching my vote over.
vote: KoD

**** it we ball

Princess Abigail

True. I dont have to turn it back on at all. But you guys love the newspaper. Like ypud die for the newspaper. I want a puzzle section. Maybe like a Dear Abby Section too
How is this town aligned

Also give me a dead Abbi section

lolia-sip-juice.gif

Princess Abigail

i'll just point out that the only groups specifically excluded were, again, mafia, century club members, and vroendal
it leaves the door very open for 3p and origin (which can very easily swing both ways), so i'd say attendees are not quite confirmed town and some paranoia is reasonable
I'm not the most concerned with 3Ps since I find it highly likely that some are designed to be town aligned in effect and some will probably effectively be evil and sorting through that is a problem I'd rather deal with after mafia is dead

I'm also not particular about origin aligned players until they like transform or whatever so

As far as I'm concerned that list is clean for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom