• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Neon's username change request has gone through it seems, as she is now @Princess Abigail. Congrats on the name change!! I will endeavor to change all official references to her in past posts and all future posts going forward.

Also, I am sorry to do this to you Abigail, because I know multiposting is your jam, but the ridiculously-high speed of the thread is intimidating to potential replacements I am currently seeking, so in an effort to curb that (allowing people to edit the last post doesn't seem to have much), I am instituting a posting cap.

NEW RULE: Players may not make more than 5 6 posts in a row. You can still edit the last post if it is the most recent post in the thread to add more content that way.​

This is now rule 2.3, and all other rules in section 2 are moved down one.

2.3 Do not make more than 6 posts in a row.

I felt like 5 in a row was pretty generous, but TheCapsFan vehemently disagreed, so I made it 6 instead.

In other news, I am currently seeking a replacement for DaRkStAr.

Last edited:
Sup insomniacs, been a rough weekend but mostly caught up. Anyone want me to do anything in particular?

EDIT: Actually, i think I know what I want to do, gonna go for a trip, bbl

Last edited:
boo, how dare we ban multiposting

People are having trouble keeping up with the pace of the game to the point of having to replace out. Other people are too intimidated by the pace to the point of not replacing in. I will do what I must to mitigate this, for the health of the game.

I will up it from 5 to 6 posts, just to appease you. That will have to be good enough.

I'd like to hear no more complaining about this from anyone, please.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

GAME STATUS PAGE

CURRENT DEADLINE

IT IS NIGHT 1. NIGHT 1 WILL END AT 5:30 AM EASTERN TIME ON TUESDAY.

CLICK HERE for an accurate countdown.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT

N/A

STOCK EXCHANGE
Currently CLOSED.

The Daily Bugle: J. Jonah Jameson Jr.
Fisk International: None
OsCorp: Norman Osborn
Roxxon Energy Corporation: Joe Hammerhead

ONGOING EVENTS / EFFECTS

Storyline: "GANG WAR!" Part 1

PARANOID KING replaced NEOSILK.

PLAYER STATUS

ACTIVE PLAYERS
  1. Aaarrrgh
  2. Asfinyti
  3. Asfinyti
  4. Asfinyti
  5. Captan_Lunch
  6. DaRkStAr
  7. Doc
  8. dragonteacup
  9. ExLight
  10. Freddeh
  11. HangryHangryHippo
  12. lain
  13. Killjoy262
  14. KingofDominaria
  15. Morbid Minish
  16. Paranoid King
  17. Princess Abigail
  18. Ragnarokio
  19. Rubik
  20. Silverfish
  21. Skystone
  22. Spiritual Mask Salesman
  23. Stability
  24. Storm
  25. theatog
  26. TheCapsFan
  27. Turin
  28. Vroendal

ARRESTED PLAYERS
  1. None

DEAD PLAYERS
  1. Tevish Szat was the Origin-Aligned Radioactive Spider

EXILED PLAYERS
  1. Mint Elv

UNKNOWN PLAYERS
  1. Hello World
  2. Tevish Szat

REPLACEMENT PLAYERS
  1. DuskyBlue
  2. LordMark
  3. DawningWinds
  4. Poyzin
  5. Mongoose
  6. neosilk

THREAD LINKS

Tevish is Unknown again.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
some tidbits from the stream:

-there are at least a few players working for the daily bugle
-one of the players in this game knows the name of ASMM4 as part of their role.
-If freddeh became a threat to town nobody currently in the game could stop him, but pending origin stories, at least one player could.
-The yellow text in the first stan lee comic post was written by a player
-Lots of players will die tonight

as usual take it all with a grain of salt and feel free to watch the vod yourself.

Night is over (it ended 2 hours ago). An in-between phase called DAWN will precede the Day, which ends when I have finished resolving the Night actions. Dawn will last as long as it needs to. Until later tonight or early tomorrow, probably.

Please no posting during Dawn. Even insomniacs need to pass out sometime.

Last edited:
Sorry for the extended Dawn. I am resolving Night actions now. If you receive a result from me concerning your Night activities, please keep it to yourself until the Day post, even if you have access to a discord channel that says you can talk at any time..

I promised heads would roll toDay, but I feel like a bad narrator because heads means plural, and there's only one body who washed up alongside the shore of the Hudson river today... I guess the mob wasn't as bloodthirsty as I thought.

But the small number of deaths is little consolation to Stability, who's lungs being filled with dirty Hudson water is only a by-product of him being full of holes, and not because he drowned. Coroner says he was shot several times and then thrown in the water.

The police are ruling this a murder (what else could you call it). Investigations are ongoing, but due to the sometimes dangerous nature of Stability's job, it may be difficult to pin a suspect down. You see, Stability was the private investigator Mac Gargan, and the official statement from the police chief's office is that he was Origin Aligned. I guess this timeline won't be seeing a version of Scorpion appear any time soon...

In other news, there was a scuffle between the yet-to-be-replaced DaRkStAr and some unknown assailant last Night. The unmanned player slot reports someone tried to kill them, and yet they know not by what luck they managed to survive. They are grateful they did though.

The sun rises on the city that never sleeps and people start to go about their Days, but the darkened windows of the Daily Bugle building are eerily quiet. What's going on over there, I wonder?

Xl0AS6Q.jpg

IT IS NOW DAY 2!​

With 25 players in the Active Player pool, Day 2 will last for 100 hours. Its Deadline is set for Sunday, August 27th, at 3:30 PM Eastern Time. Click here for an accurate to the second countdown.

Quick-Jump Links
:gletsgo:

<< Start of Day | < Last Vote Count | Game Status Post | Today's Daily Bugle | Next Vote Count > | End of Day 2 >>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom