• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

You want to see it again?

I can show you again. :)

I did mod confirm in the discord that it wasn't a lie and everyone has seen Freddehs role minus financial resource. For anyone who wasnt there that day.
I mean in portal, GLaDOS said the cake was actually real sooo...

This is true although in the Discord thread I did Mod Confirm it is not a trick and you have all seen his role.

If you read his abilities, one is highlighted in yellow. That's the one you are looking for to answer your other question.
Well, if you insist. XD

D

Deleted member 97076

Rag seems cool, but I have a proposal for everyone:

I have no interest in letting the goblin formula run free, but I also understand the issue that town would have with me trying to horde it for myself. So, I propose having someone publicly hold both the lab equipment and the goblin formula items to either keep them separate or just have them experiment themselves to take it out of the game, and then just murdering them if they do become the green gobbo (thems the breaks kid). I realize that there are any number of holes in this plan but I plan on driving town to a victory come hell or high water, so it's worth the risk in my eyes.

I'm going to assume that the current holder of the formula doesn't want to let themselves be known, so working towards my motivation would be the next best option here, but we'll cross that bridge once the stock market opens. Heck, theoretically I could use my hostile takeover ability to figure out where the gobbo formula is today.

Assuming people don't decide to try and murder me in cold blood (GOOD LUCK FRIENDOS)
I am inclined to believe Norman as his current state is town. But I don't understand this post.

combing through the Role PM, you can just buy another one. And I think it's reasonable to think that $25000 is probably pocket change to you. (that is the amount to acquire new equipment from the mod) So what's the point of giving it away.

Since you are the only mod confirmed town at the moment, you would be the most eligible person to hold the equipment for now.
EDIT before anyone else posting: Second part is, would it be benefitial to find out who carries the Goblin Formula? How likely is it that the carrier is not Town?

I am inclined to believe Norman as his current state is town. But I don't understand this post.

combing through the Role PM, you can just buy another one. And I think it's reasonable to think that $25000 is probably pocket change to you. (that is the amount to acquire new equipment from the mod) So what's the point of giving it away.

Since you are the only mod confirmed town at the moment, you would be the most eligible person to hold the equipment for now.
EDIT before anyone else posting: Second part is, would it be benefitial to find out who carries the Goblin Formula? How likely is it that the carrier is not Town?

I don't even need to buy the equipment lol, it's more the formula that would go to someone else but more publically known. I'd imagine the current carrier does not have towns best interest in mind either because they are pissed at me (and since I am town that would lead them to be against me) or they want to use it themselves. Giving it to someone was more so that if someone else wanted to do the experimentation because town doesn't trust me with it.

D

Deleted member 97076

sorry my reading is bad.

so you were speculating the formula is single use non-rechargeable?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Wait, if I'm reading this correctly Freddeh can keep selling his lab equipment and just get it back for free (buying it seems pointless unless he loses his other ability somehow). I'm guessing him selling it might have the downside of helping other people create the formula, though.

-

Also I want to make clear, being the majority shareholder of Oscorp almost certainly gives Freddeh additional abilities. As the CEO I'm guessing he's got meaningful powers that we can't realistically identify.

Wait, if I'm reading this correctly Freddeh can keep selling his lab equipment and just get it back for free (buying it seems pointless unless he loses his other ability somehow). I'm guessing him selling it might have the downside of helping other people create the formula, though.

-

Also I want to make clear, being the majority shareholder of Oscorp almost certainly gives Freddeh additional abilities. As the CEO I'm guessing he's got meaningful powers that we can't realistically identify.

See above for the lab equipment, also selling it would then give people the chance to buy it which is not beneficial for me OR town.

It does, but nothing like THAT meaningful honestly.

if multiposting is something you're worried about we can discuss in private me using my sick mod powers to merge them

I'm just making you aware that editing posts is allowed. In case, you know, you skimmed over that rule as I am sure many people did. There's absolutely no reason that you need to make an entire post just to tag me and nothing else, for example, when you're just trying to bring to my attention the post you had just made before it. :P

I'd rather you not use your mod powers to merge posts. Just if you are the last person to post and you have more you want to say, know that you can add it to your last post instead of posting again if you want to (and the Mod would personally prefer it done that way, though it is not mandatory). <3

Sorry Zings, I need to remember that multiquote exists as well xD

Yes, the multi-quote function of Zelda Dungeon is actually one of the features I vastly prefer about this site over, say, NGA. It works fantastically. You can even highlight sections of a post you want to quote and then quote just that section. It's wonderful.

That said, don't stress too much y'all. I am just harping on this repeatedly to make sure everyone knows that you can edit your post (if it is the most recent post in the Game Thread) and that it would make my job of running this massive game easier if you took advantage of that. That's all. I will not punish people for multiposting.

I will punish people for editing their posts after someone else has posted. That part of rule 2.2 is strictly enforced.

But it would please me to see people take advantage of my allowing you to edit to keep multiposting to a minimum. If the last person to post in the thread has more to add, just edit it into your last post. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom