• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I don't get why Vro is evil, unless you're working off of more information than is currently available to me, Neon.

As for the bundle of arrows being strong, you could probably get more out of steel. New York is a concrete jungle after all (probably reinforced concrete no less).

More to the point, I imagine the Kingpin, probably being a bad guy as you allude to, probably isn't talking to town.

"Those of you that live in the shadows [...]" would be what gives that impression to me. Unless you live in the shadows Rag.
You have the same info I have dearest KoD my implication of Vro is based entirely off reading the posts in this social deduction game thread

Isolated mafia sounds like fun in a game this size, but that would mean, in terms of balancing, other threats would have to exist to balance out that dissonance from not being connected for the mafia.

Princess Abigail

Oh. Then yeah, you're just being yourself, Neon.
ahh-anime.gif

What does this even mean!!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Isolated mafia sounds like fun in a game this size, but that would mean, in terms of balancing, other threats would have to exist to balance out that dissonance from not being connected for the mafia.

Zinger pretty heavily hinted at this when he said he expected the mafia to side with town against greater threats to the town because of their wincon requiring one town to live. Its technically possible but unlikely that there aren't really greater threats and he just imagined the mafia would assume there would and play that way based off that assumption, but I kind of doubt thats the case. Well, i guess he probably did think the mafia would assume as much, or at least might, but thats easily because he knows there are greater threats.

Also its a spiderman game so

Correction:

It's an Amazing Fantasy game.

Who is this "Spider-Man" you speak of?

Being an origin focused game, we very well could not see the existence of some characters we are used to. GG, by way of example, may not come to pass if everyone gets Fred to stay true to town and assuming he is a non-threat to town even if he turns into GG.

The same can be said of others like this "Spider-Man" in terms of coming to be.

Other than that, yeah, it's possible. Not like we have a clear view of what is yet to come.

Princess Abigail

I feel like you just threw me in the bin with Vro.

Alright Vro, seems we're in this together since Neon hates me and is convinced your evil.
I hate you for very different reasons. I actively don't think you are evil though.

Also I don't really hate you.

Princess Abigail

So we just gonna ask ignore how "keeping Fred from being GG" is like beat for beat a thing we tried and failed to do in the last SMM right?

I'm not crazy right that like was a thing that happened? Involved like Min and lovers and some nonsense.

I think our conversation is in the area of social deduction in a sense.

But if you feel otherwise, then I guess you can keep on hiding behind how you typically are until later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom