• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
flavour-wise fisk looks bad, but the fact that he has an ability that makes him look town aligned and otherwise hides his identity also suggests he is a threat to the public.

Some of you really want the smoke, don't you?

Legit, this whole I have to be bad thing is exactly the reason why I'm not going to lift a finger to help town. Rather, it will be why I become a hindrance since, you know, I'm actively being focused by some people for no reason other than I'm Wilson Fisk and have to be bad despite mod confirmed information that actively reveals I'm not mafia. And before Tevish goes on another of his logic-bends, yes, I could be supervillain. I could also be superhero or origin. Or some other unknown alignment at this juncture.

Despite that, the active talks treating me like I have to be a threat is literally the inverse (and a step down) from how Fred is treated despite being town aligned.

At this point, I would not be surprised if, given my own reaction, I'm just being used as a focal point for attention so that town doesn't actually utilize their method of combating the informed minority (mafia though I imagine a cult would qualify as well). It's whatever though. My hands are rated E for everyone, and that's exactly what you'll get. These hands as you do your absolute worst.

Matter of fact, I'll do you one better. I'll legit throw my money at a town threat just so you have to deal with that while still dealing with me. THEN I'll sit back and laugh as you lose one by one all because, "Oh no it's KoD, get him," ends up biting you in the rear.

Sorry gang, I have been swamped with real-world stuff the past two days. I'm extending the Day 3 deadline by a full 24 hours to account for the fact that we are (at the time of writing) 46 hours into the Day and I haven't even posted the first vote count yet.

New Day 3 Countdown.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Some of you really want the smoke, don't you?

Legit, this whole I have to be bad thing is exactly the reason why I'm not going to lift a finger to help town. Rather, it will be why I become a hindrance since, you know, I'm actively being focused by some people for no reason other than I'm Wilson Fisk and have to be bad despite mod confirmed information that actively reveals I'm not mafia. And before Tevish goes on another of his logic-bends, yes, I could be supervillain. I could also be superhero or origin. Or some other unknown alignment at this juncture.

Despite that, the active talks treating me like I have to be a threat is literally the inverse (and a step down) from how Fred is treated despite being town aligned.

At this point, I would not be surprised if, given my own reaction, I'm just being used as a focal point for attention so that town doesn't actually utilize their method of combating the informed minority (mafia though I imagine a cult would qualify as well). It's whatever though. My hands are rated E for everyone, and that's exactly what you'll get. These hands as you do your absolute worst.

Matter of fact, I'll do you one better. I'll legit throw my money at a town threat just so you have to deal with that while still dealing with me. THEN I'll sit back and laugh as you lose one by one all because, "Oh no it's KoD, get him," ends up biting you in the rear.

Dear KoD,

No one is even seriously voting you right now, KoD. You're just trying to find any flimsy justification you can for being an open threat to town, don't act like you would have been a benevolent ally of town even if we hadn't called you out.

I've looked you in the eyes and seen the evil in them. I will never forgive you for pretending like you couldn't hear anything on Discord that one time when you actually could. You're a monster, and we both know that. You are a threat to society itself and you're proud of it.

Love you buddy,
Rubik

Dear Cube,

Ha ha ha. Did you get Rag to write that for you? Because O.M.G. Threat to society. Yeesh.

Look, I won't lie to you. I will always do what is necessary in any game I play. Does that make me evil? Not if I'm town. Remember SMM3? Me too even though some town died for their transgressions. You know I'm not town this game though. You, also, know I'm not mafia either. This time around, labels won't work. Good. Evil. I'm just a man. A simple man. A man that doesn't want to be misunderstood, but seems condemned to such because you're stuck on a label for me (and invaded my privacy just to get a snappy label for your excerpt about me).

Also, monsters can be good. Don't hate.

Sincerely,

A Menace to Society (and Proud Of It)

P.S.: That's what you get for asking me to test something.

@ Amber:

In my defense, he wanted help testing something and I did my part. Incorrectly so as to keep him guessing until I casually mentioned I could hear the entire time, but nonetheless I did my part.

I asked him to help me test something and he lied and gave inaccurate feedback.

What kind of person does that...?

There are two possible answers:
  1. A sociopath.
  2. A longtime friend.
:suspicious: Which is KoD?

( Trick question, the answer is both :P )

lol jk jk jk

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The KoD story isn't tabloid, it's a mod confirmed exposé.

The paper should be coming later today, it's already gone to the printing press.

@Doc what are your thoughts on everything going on today?
I've been trying to figure out my own perspective because I find myself going back and forth. On one hand, we KNOW that KoD is Fisk and has made it clear he is not town, but I also trust that he isn't mafia. I'm going to take him at his word right now that he is a third party who could go either way and help whoever he wanted. Iirc zinger explicitly said our Kingpin isn't Fisk and not "Kingpin might not be Fisk". Because he's thirdparty, it tells us almost nothing if he goes to jail because town and mafia alike would probably comfortably vote him. And at this point, it's in mafia/non-town's best interest to make sure that happens so KoD fully does just say **** town, I'm gonna work against them.

On the other hand, I think we're already at that point and KoD has no intention of working with the town at all. In which case, I'm trying to decide if it would be smart to jail him for the sake of obstructing an anti-town player or if we should find a new target.

I think where I'm at is if nothing new comes up or a new target gets revealed, KoD is who I would place my vote on. But I want to wait for our trusted newspaper with its top rate journalism, or the day three vote count which zinger suggested has a lot of actions that need to be resolved.

Iirc zinger explicitly said our Kingpin isn't Fisk and not "Kingpin might not be Fisk"

I never said this. :)

I said the account "Kingpin of Crime" refers to the title and not the character who is infamous in the comics for holding that title. I never said anything like "It explicitly isn't Fisk". The current holder of the account could be Fisk! But it could also not be. There's a long list of characters who I could realistically have put in charge of that account from the onset of the game without breaking canon, and like half a dozen of them are probably in this game...

Plus, it is likely that the current owner of the account will change hands at least once before all this is over, so even if the Kingpin of Crime account were controlled by Fisk now, it does not follow that it would invariably be later.

I want to wait for our trusted newspaper with its top rate journalism, or the day three vote count which zinger suggested has a lot of actions that need to be resolved.

Always a good idea. Sorry for the delay.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
lolia-sip-juice.gif

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I never said this. :)

I said the account "Kingpin of Crime" refers to the title and not the character who is infamous in the comics for holding that title. I never said anything like "It explicitly isn't Fisk". The current holder of the account could be Fisk! But it could also not be. There's a long list of characters who I could realistically have put in charge of that account from the onset of the game without breaking canon, and like half a dozen of them are probably in this game...

Plus, it is likely that the current owner of the account will change hands at least once before all this is over, so even if the Kingpin of Crime account were controlled by Fisk now, it does not follow that it would invariably be later.

Always a good idea. Sorry for the delay.
Don’t you dare correct me ever again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom