• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

7snr6t.jpg

Or do I haz to confirm?

oh we confirmed that we're ready for roles lol
yea hit me up

Yes, I am doing the confirm phase BEFORE sending out roles (as opposed to after) for reasons I outlined in this post.

The TL;DR (though, I'm not sure why you would not read something the Mod asked everyone to read; but I digress) is that I want to make sure everyone is ready to go before I send all of these out and more or less immediately (within 24 hours thereafter) start the game.

Last edited:
You know, I was thinking, if you've got some users who aren't ZD regulars and haven't confirmed, you might want to reach out to them where they are regulars because I at least don't get any sort of outside contact from an @ ping that tells me "hey, check ZD, you're being called out"

Yes, I am doing the confirm phase BEFORE sending out roles (as opposed to after) for reasons I outlined in this post.

The TL;DR (though, I'm not sure why you would not read something the Mod asked everyone to read; but I digress) is that I want to make sure everyone is ready to go before I send all of these out and more or less immediately (within 24 hours thereafter) start the game.
Wait, we were supposed to read that? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom