• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

/in

Got here from the ad on MU discord.

Welcome to the party!

spiderman-swinging.gif

Sign-ups are now officially closed!

We now have our final player count of 29! Frankly, this is much closer to my max number of 31 than I possibly dreamed I'd get. We're going to have a wild ride of a game, folks! Anyway, with the final player set determined, I can begin to roll out the game.

Here are the next steps:

1. First, I will set up the game thread. While I am doing so, I would like each player to CONFIRM in this thread that they are ready to receive their roles. The sign-ups have been open for over a month, which is quite a long time, so I want to make sure we haven't lost anybody before I potentially hand a game-critical role (like Spider-Man, for example) to someone who is M.I.A.
  2. When the game thread is set up and all players who signed up have confirmed they are prepared to play, I will randomly determine the bulk of the roles by rolling dice (minus a couple that are going to be hand-picked), and start sending them out. There are 29 roles to send out, and I plan to proofread each one a final time before I click send, so I expect it will take me SEVERAL DAYS to do this. Some role PMs are MASSIVE, so proofreading them takes time. If it takes me an hour per role PM on average, that's 29 hours of work to get them all out, so BE PATIENT! I will try to keep you apprised as to the status of how many roles are left to be sent out as I send them.
  3. Once the last role has been sent out, I will give everyone 24 HOURS to read their roles and ask any questions they have before I will officially start the game. There will not be a second confirm period following receipt of your roles, because you will have all just confirmed your ready participation very recently prior to receipt of your roles. After 24 hours, the game will just start.
I predict this will take the whole weekend to do, so I expect the game to actually get underway on Monday, but it could take longer so don't be surprised if it takes until Tuesday.

I look forward to running this all for you. :)

Can the following 29 players please
CONFIRM in this thread that they are ready to receive their roles.

@Ragnarokio
@Morbid Minish
@Rubik
@DaRkStAr
@Aaarrrgh
@Tevish Szat
@Storm
@Freddeh
@ExLight
@Skystone
@Silverfish
@Doc
@Asfinyti
@Mongoose
@HangryHangryHippo
@neosilk
@Captan_Lunch
@Vroendal
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@TheCapsFan
@dragonteacup
@Mint Elv
@Hello World
@Killjoy262
@lain
@KingofDominaria
@Turin
@Neon
@Stability

I know standard etiquette for Mafia games is for the confirmation phase to FOLLOW receipt of your roles rather than PRECEDE it. Well, this game balks at tradition, okay? :P I need to know everyone is ready to go before I send these out, so, it is as it must be.

EXCELSIOR!! 'Nuff Said.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom