• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
1688218300-20230701.png

Well that sucks. We lost like... 5 players?

I blame Zenon does a tea party for taking too long to finish.

For the rest of y'all that haven't bailed, I am going to start this game shortly. Sign-ups have been open a month. Ridiculous! Let's fix that.

I am officially closing sign-ups for this on Friday, July 14th, at 11:59 PM EST.

After that, the final number of players will be set, roles will be determined, and I'll start rolling the game out.

We actually had 30 at one point. I should have pulled the trigger on this then! But then, if I had, likely everyone who bailed over the past couple of days probably would have needed to be replaced anyway, so, I guess it is for the best.

Last edited:

I am officially closing sign-ups for this on Friday, July 14th, at 11:59 PM EST.

There are 3 slots left. Sign-ups close in 5 days. I will not be accepting anyone past that (except as a possible replacement for anyone who needs to sub out). For anyone who's holding out, the last chance to sign up is now.

Approx. 125 hours remain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom