• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is this game going to lean heavily in scum's favor like last time? It seemed like there was no way to win as Town
To be fair Zinger did not anticipate that the guy with the ability to disambiguate the True Spider-Man would consider disambiguating the True Spider-Man a good thing and pull that trigger basically right away, when disambiguating the True Spider Man was actually a horrible idea.

Oh, right, that was me. Sorry.

To be fair Zinger did not anticipate that the guy with the ability to disambiguate the True Spider-Man would consider disambiguating the True Spider-Man a good thing and pull that trigger basically right away, when disambiguating the True Spider Man was actually a horrible idea.

Whoops xD

I especially didn't anticipate this from a player who was in A Spider-Man Mafia 2, who should have known that "who is the real Spider-Man" was this game's equivalent of "who is the Hobgoblin" of the last one, and that this kind of information should probably not be made public. :P:shrugs: In the last game, everyone had a "Hobgoblin Alibi", which told them the name of one player who definitely was not the Hobgoblin, but I explicitly warned people that publically revealing alibi intel in order to answer the game's central question was foolish and would result in death. I didn't make it so explicitly obvious that publically revealing the answer to the game's central question would be bad this time around, but I would've thought it was self-evident. I mean, when you have nearly a dozen Spider-Man clones running amok and you provide "evidence" that 10 of them are not real.... There were bound to be consequences.

Will there be weird devices?
You have also already asked your question. :) It was "Will Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham be in the game?"

Is not being familiar with the other versions of this game going to set me back in a negative way?
Context of the previous entries in the series is probably beneficial to know, but I wouldn't think that lack of context is a detriment per se. I'm going to say no, but that may be wishful thinking on my part that the game is not more unforgiving to new players than it should be... :shrugs:

are there more than 5 alignments?
Yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom