• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

In I guess, will I get my role from Spiderman 1 again?
Hey HW. Welcome!

Were you in A Spider-Man Mafia 1?? What was your username back on Px2? Which one of these names was you?

Arioch222, LordMark3, Burning_Earth, The_Unwritten, Johnny_Combo_Player, Pdr_Br, Jedcaj, Seppel_, Murica, EtR, edeon, Shockwave07, Freddeh-scum, Clinic, Tevish_Szat, PeregrineV, Zokorad, Prophylaxis, JayDreven, tmich, Resyx, IsoSTARDUST, LnGrrr, or Ahlyis?

The answer to your question is probably not.

Well I’m in the last 11 spots so I apparently don’t get a question.
This is technically correct (the best kind of correct), but since a large number of people in the first 20 slots simply didn't ask a question, I'd let the later arrivals pick up their slack if they wanted to.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Do characters who are dead from previous games have a possibility of not being dead anymore?

(I know in comic logic characters usually always can get resurrected in some way, still, interested to hear how you do this. I can't remember if there were characters from Spiderman Mafia 3 who technically died in 2)

Hey HW. Welcome!

Were you in A Spider-Man Mafia 1?? What was your username back on Px2? Which one of these names was you?

Arioch222, LordMark3, Burning_Earth, The_Unwritten, Johnny_Combo_Player, Pdr_Br, Jedcaj, Seppel_, Murica, EtR, edeon, Shockwave07, Freddeh-scum, Clinic, Tevish_Szat, PeregrineV, Zokorad, Prophylaxis, JayDreven, tmich, Resyx, IsoSTARDUST, LnGrrr, or Ahlyis?

The answer to your question is probably not.

If I'm not mistaken HW was previously tmich.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Is this game going to lean heavily in scum's favor like last time? It seemed like there was no way to win as Town

Do characters who are dead from previous games have a possibility of not being dead anymore?

(I know in comic logic characters usually always can get resurrected in some way, still, interested to hear how you do this. I can't remember if there were characters from Spiderman Mafia 3 who technically died in 2)
Not only does comic-books logic apply, but this is a prequel, so everyone who died in the previous 3 games have not died yet.

Doctor Strange was the MacGuffin I used to revive everyone who died in the first Spider-Man Mafia. As for the second, I don't think anyone died that made a recurring appearance in the 3rd one (mind you, in the 2nd one, "Lynches" were replaced with "Arrests", so they removed people from play without "killing" them—the only people who could do any actual killing were the goblins, iirc).

In short, the answer is most definitely yes.

Is this game going to lean heavily in scum's favor like last time? It seemed like there was no way to win as Town
You asked a question already. Everybody only gets 1.

I might be relaxed on who gets to use up the 20 questions (first 20 people to sign up, vs first 20 people to ask a question; tomato, tomahto), but I am enforcing the 1 question per person rule. For reference, you asked if multiple people would have access to the same sock puppet account.

Although, if someone else who hasn't asked a question yet likes your second question, they are welcome to use theirs to ask it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom