• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

All Sylveon speculations and news

Keeseman

Smash is Life
That looks absolutely ********. Seriously? Eevee was cute, but this... This is just dumb. They tried too hard to make it cute, and it just looks stupid.

Just my :eek:nion:, but seriously?!?!

The only Type that screams at me when I look at Ninfia is Flying. I guess Normal is a possability, but I don't think it is. I highly doubt it will be a new Type or the other existing Types.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
I'm afraid I don't follow.

For a while now there has been speculation of a new type (Light-Type) and I'm just poking at the fact that maybe this Eeveelution might be Light-Type rather than Flying-Type like everyone assumes.

The reason I think it will be Light-Type if there is a new type is because back in G/S/C when they introduced Dark/Steel, we got Umbreon.

Before anyone says, "there are already too many Pokemon for them to introduce a new type." That's not true, if you take into account that there may be more Pokemon in this gen than in previous gens. Consider the possibility of the added evolution to previous Pokemon in Gens 1-5. There's is plenty of ways they could balance out the amount of Light-Typed Pokemon.
--

This is just speculation though, I just think it's fun to think outside of the box. Makes things more interesting.
--
Light doesn't exist, and it would be stupid for developers to introduce it this far into the series' lifetime.

Please see my reply to Edoc'sil.
--
The only Type that screams at me when I look at Ninfia is Flying. I guess Normal is a possability, but I don't think it is. I highly doubt it will be a new Type or the other existing Types.

Normal = Eevee, this Pokemon has no chance of being Normal-Type. No Eeveelution will. It would be stupid for them to make a Normal-Type Eeveelution.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
For a while now there has been speculation of a new type (Light-Type) and I'm just poking at the fact that maybe this Eeveelution might be Light-Type rather than Flying-Type like everyone assumes.

The reason I think it will be Light-Type if there is a new type is because back in G/S/C when they introduced Dark/Steel, we got Umbreon.

Before anyone says, "there are already too many Pokemon for them to introduce a new type." That's not true, if you take into account that there may be more Pokemon in this gen than in previous gens. Consider the possibility of the added evolution to previous Pokemon in Gens 1-5. There's is plenty of ways they could balance out the amount of Light-Typed Pokemon.
--

This is just speculation though, I just think it's fun to think outside of the box. Makes things more interesting.
--

Please see my reply to Edoc'sil.

There's been speculation for multiple generations. It's not going to happen.

Head Brony of ZD
There's been speculation for multiple generations. It's not going to happen.

Maybe they just had to look into it a bit longer to make sure they could balance it?

Remember, Poke-Theories are for fun. They're not something worth arguing over. So saying something is, "not going to happen" is being a bit rude.

They introduced steel in GSC? Huh. I thought that Magnemite was steel/electric in RBGY. So it was just pure electric?

Ya, Magnemite/Magneton didn't become electric/steel till G/S/C if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Maybe they just had to look into it a bit longer to make sure they could balance it?

Waiting this long would make it even less balanced. Light type would have to be applied to certain past Pokemon and moves to make adjustments, and with the extreme amount we have, a Light type would essentially break the game. If Nintendo actually goes through with it, I'm basically certain Gen VI will be a failure.

Head Brony of ZD
Waiting this long would make it even less balanced. Light type would have to be applied to certain past Pokemon and moves to make adjustments, and with the extreme amount we have, a Light type would essentially break the game. If Nintendo actually goes through with it, I'm basically certain Gen VI will be a failure.

That's exactly what I said 2 posts back, expect that whole failure part.

But maybe they had to wait until there were more Pokemon to make Light-Type, maybe they had to wait until there was a story line that went with the introduction of new type(s). X & Y being chromosomes, maybe that hints towards the birth of something new?

Normal = Eevee, this Pokemon has no chance of being Normal-Type. No Eeveelution will. It would be stupid for them to make a Normal-Type Eeveelution.

Just because Eevee is a Normal Type, doesn't mean it can't have a evolution of the same Type. Yeah alot of people speculate that Ninfia is a Flying Type, But Game Freak could easily slap us round the face and say that Ninfia is in fact a Normal Type. At this point, nothing is certain.

Head Brony of ZD
Just because Eevee is a Normal Type, doesn't mean it can't have a evolution of the same Type. Yeah alot of people speculate that Ninfia is a Flying Type, But Game Freak Could easily slap us round the face and say that Ninfia is in fact a Normal Type. At this point, nothing is certain.

Which is why the speculation around new type(s) isn't something that can be completely casted out.
--

I'm going to have to say to take this to another thread. Please remain on the topic of the Eeveelution.

Says the guy that posted the 3rd Ninfia thread.

But ya, we were talking about the possibilities of Ninfia being Light-Type and why or why not Light-Type can/cannot be a thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom