• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Air Combat in Skyward Sword?

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
What if there's a weapon attachment like blades that go on the bird's wings and allow you to harm enimies just by bumping into their sides? Idk, I think that if there's any combat while flying, I'd assume the player would have to dive off the bird, onto the enemy, and attack it with their sword (like a stabbing motion). Or, still diving off your bird, you pull out the bow and shoot the enemy in free fall? Your bird would be able to catch you afterwards.

Bloop: Look Here: One of the kids in the Flying Demo threatens to hurl an egg at Link's face. At first I dismissed it, as I thought he was simply citing the old idiom, "egg on your face", which means you look foolish (because you have egg on your face). But it appears as though the kid will actually attempt to throw an egg at Link's face. Will Link, too, have a means of attack, in the form of projectiles (hopefully NOT eggs, though)? Fast forward to about 2:40 for the quote (about the egg).

[video=youtube;Tfqa7vTfAAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfqa7vTfAAE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom