• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Advice for Hero Mode

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Use the Skyward Strike. It can kill an army of Bokoblins. But from where you're at, you haven't reached the true potential for the Skyward Strikes. So they just stun. The enemy will be knocked down and that's your chance for a fatal blow. If you have treasures, sell them to Rupin (the guy in the Bazaar who sells shields, ammo, pouches, and stuff like that). Good luck.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
if he's on hero mode then the sky strike is fully powered it kill weaker bokoblins like i would cut a pie, with ease, i gotta say though that if you really get stuck dungeon wise (mining facility comes to mind) do the dungeon in bitsize pieces guage how much of chance you have to do something and if you can't just go out then come back in when your ready to it's why theres loads of shortcuts in dungeons now.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Spend some time sharpening your skills, you will die without skills... I also suggest doing a six heart run for extra awesomeness and lady attracting!

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
This pretty much goes with any playthrough of a Zelda game, but make sure u have life insurance: never leave without a fairy. If thats too obvious, then I prefer carrying a Guardian Potion+ (the light pink color one). That saved me from having a game over alot.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I have a new question, didn't want to start a new thread cause it's pertaining to this in a way.

I'm spending so many rupees on potions, that I don't have enough to purchase things from Beedle's Shop. What could potentially be a way to collect as many rupees as possible? Besides the mini games? Seems as though I do more losing in the mini games, or I tried the Bamboo Chop game and am only getting treasures =/

Ive gotten hundreds of Rupees by starting at the Forest Temple (bird statue), killing all the grass there, and catching bugs (to sell), then going all through the woods leaving no grass uncut, and no bug uncaught. Skyward Striking it speeds things up a lot. Also, in the Lanayru region (particularly Lanayru Gorge, when you get there) when you change time, the grass in the past isn't cut if you cut the future grass, so you can get double. And dont forget the Cursed Medal/Rupee medal if you don't intend to need your shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom