• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art A Zelda Project-Let's Act *HELP WANTED*

Austin

Austin
Eh, I have a mid-range male voice, but I suppose I could do Mido if I put a little effort into it. Or any secondary characters with that type of voice. How would I go about sending a sample of my voice to you anyway?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Eh, I have a mid-range male voice, but I suppose I could do Mido if I put a little effort into it. Or any secondary characters with that type of voice. How would I go about sending a sample of my voice to you anyway?

Once you record the file put it on Mediafire or any uploading site and then PM me, I'll give you my critique.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Currently, the technical roles of our project is going to be fulfilled by three fine forum members so all that is left is for us to get the roles down to voicing. For now, I shall start the scripting that will lead up to the end of the child saga and straight into the beginning of the Adult Saga.

Expect recording to take place as soon as the first script is sent into home. We shall then give it some proper edits for Youtube time and then the voices come afterwards.

Extra: Notice that the option to voice for secondary characters has been taken off. I've decided that to save for time I have decided that our normal cast will recite the roles of secondary characters at different pitches. I am sorry for the inconvenience if you had wanted to get a role for yourself in the secondary option. Once again I am sorry.

Edit: Expect all this to really start mid August.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
So basically like an abridged series but not abridged, I like it.

I can help you with voice acting, tough I have a kinda low quality mic, I have a really deep-ish voice so I can be characters like Darunia, Biggoron, or someone like that.

Also, if you can then tell me how you want me to record it (And I'll do it in my free time) and how you want me to send you the file(Or is it gonna be like a big skype call or something) so if you can tell me please send me a PM or VM.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
So basically like an abridged series but not abridged, I like it.

I can help you with voice acting, tough I have a kinda low quality mic, I have a really deep-ish voice so I can be characters like Darunia, Biggoron, or someone like that.

Also, if you can then tell me how you want me to record it (And I'll do it in my free time) and how you want me to send you the file(Or is it gonna be like a big skype call or something) so if you can tell me please send me a PM or VM.

Skype and PM works out. Tell me the times you're available on Skype and I can help. PM's can work anytime.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
It's official, I get the part of Sheik. :lol: Though I sounded a bit weird when I was chatting with charge, dunno if the stares of my sister or the fact that I have a slight cold, but hey, I got the part.

Note to self: remain calm and slow.

Thanks man

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I can be both young and adult Malon if you want.
My voice is pretty versatile thanks to five years of theater. And I can sort of sing.

Let me know if you need a voice sample. =)

That CDI remake is dead until I learn how to code.

Also I should warn you that the Happy Mask Salesman may or may not appear depending on how scripting goes.
Aw, okay.

Fair enough. For the record, I was going to do the Gorons but I see they're taken. I'd like to do the Happy Mask Salesman, Grog and perhaps Mutoh. Additionally, I find Dampe and Kaepora Gaebora appealing, as well as King Zora. Running Man and Poe Salesman too, if you have them. :xd:

Actually, to be honest none of the main characters appeal to me. I'd like to do as many small characters as possible. The voice I really want to do the most is the voice in the Shadow Temple and Bottom of the Well. The one that speaks to you and says creepy things.

I'll send you the samples like I promised. I'll do it for a few of them, but you should tell me what other characters I could do. :3

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I you still need more people, I'd be happy to help. (I'll just make Axle let me use his mic! ) I don't really care who too, who ever you need, I'll give it a shot and you can see if you can use it. I would need some sort of scrip to go by though... it's been a long time so I don't remember who said what....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom